PDA

View Full Version : Heather Mudshark - "The Face of Hunger in America"

IseDaDiva
10-07-2022, 12:27 PM
households of color with children struggle the most to put food on the table, with two-thirds of those families impacted by food insecurity.

Some of their neighbors are undocumented migrants who aren't able to access many benefits — or fear retribution if they try. "For Spanish [Hispanic] people without documents, whether your kids are citizens or not, you are not able to receive anything else... You are not able to make an application for food stamps too

So illegal aliens - who have paid not a cent in taxes - can't get enough money from taxpayers?

Anyway, this is the "Face of Hunger" - Poor, deprived starving Heather is not getting her fair share from the public trough because raycisms -
Her husband is African American.

I wonder if he's morbidly obese too.

This "Face of Hunger" is distorted by all the blubber.

Jim Crow
10-08-2022, 07:11 AM
God grief! Only a depraved groid would even consider mounting that morbidly obese grotesque looking thing!

haywood
10-08-2022, 06:07 PM
So illegal aliens - who have paid not a cent in taxes - can't get enough money from taxpayers?

Anyway, this is the "Face of Hunger" - Poor, deprived starving Heather is not getting her fair share from the public trough because raycisms -

Just as FAT as any sheboon!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-08-2022, 10:30 PM

If they’re wondering why the lil shits are starving, look no further.

IseDaDiva
10-08-2022, 11:14 PM
If they’re wondering why the lil shits are starving, look no further.

Just what I was thinking. She probably eats all the chiggun and throws the bones to the little starving mutts.

Tar Remover
02-01-2023, 05:46 AM
The face of hunger for a fat, black, protein mayonnaise dripping Nairobi Hoagie......

Tar Remover
02-01-2023, 05:47 AM
Just as FAT as any sheboon!!

Likely Morbidly Black, too.......

haywood
02-01-2023, 09:34 AM
Likely Morbidly Black, too.......

Unfortunately!!