PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought niggers couldn't be more useless and disgusting...

Odin's balls
10-07-2022, 05:55 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11287757/Woman-cut-nails-22-YEARS-details-struggles-zip-pants-open-cans.html

"Diana even decided to quit her job so she could focus on growing her fingernails".

Eww! Niggers truly are vile.

Kagman
10-07-2022, 07:29 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11287757/Woman-cut-nails-22-YEARS-details-struggles-zip-pants-open-cans.html

"Diana even decided to quit her job so she could focus on growing her fingernails".

Eww! Niggers truly are vile.

Quit it's job?? I'm sure the best thing that ever happened to that employer

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-07-2022, 04:19 PM
It probably tried to get canned for years so it could get nigger lottery money. Yea, these niggers are real oppressed. They can just quit working and grow fingernails? Fucking niggers. :vomit

Jim Crow
10-08-2022, 07:16 AM
Stupid disgusting fucking sow! it will do anything, even give up leading a normal nigger life for a little attention and free gibbs!

haywood
10-08-2022, 07:48 AM

Tru Dat!! Work is like KRYPTONITE to niggers!! And what LITTLE work they do they fuck up!!

haywood
10-08-2022, 07:54 AM
Stupid disgusting fucking sow! it will do anything, even give up leading a normal nigger life for a little attention and free gibbs!

"Look at meez, GIBS muh dat and MUH DIK or MUH poosay are all that niggers care about!! Back in '76 Earl Butz was completely correct when he made a statement about why Republicans can't get the black vote!! And that c@ck$ucker lbj was correct when he said "I'll have those niggras voting dhimmirat for the next 200 years!!"

Kagman
10-08-2022, 09:05 AM
Tru Dat!! Work is like KRYPTONITE to niggers!! And what LITTLE work they do they fuck up!!

Businesses must look at niggers like they look at taxes... Simply a cost of doing business. At least with taxes you get roads and maybe a plow in the winter time... With niggers, you pay them and get NOTHING... And, as you say, you have to fix what they fuck up.... Having niggers on your team at work is a little like trying to run a marathon with tennis racquets strapped to your feet. They only make things worse!

haywood
10-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Businesses must look at niggers like they look at taxes... Simply a cost of doing business. At least with taxes you get roads and maybe a plow in the winter time... With niggers, you pay them and get NOTHING... And, as you say, you have to fix what they fuck up.... Having niggers on your team at work is a little like trying to run a marathon with tennis racquets strapped to your feet. They only make things worse!

Every SINGLE time!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-08-2022, 10:49 PM
nasty , useless sow, taking pride in being nasty and useless, what else is new....

https://c.tenor.com/BV6S7gTQEwsAAAAd/tenor.gif