PDA

View Full Version : Tragic tale of muh dik, muh poosay, and beloved teacher sow murdered.

IseDaDiva
10-06-2022, 06:47 PM
I kind of don't think I'd want my young daughter being taught by a horny sow, already a single mammy of a 3-year-old sprog, who - at age 40 - doesn't know what birth control is and gets knocked up by her "married" rutting partner.

(Teacher sow) Lyntell Washington's body was found a week later in an irrigation ditch at a sugar cane field. Investigators said she was shot in the head and her body was dumped in the ditch later.

Good shooting by the buck. It was probably at point-blank range, but still...

Will the day ever come when sows (and mudsharks) will learn that telling their bucks they're knocked up is not the means to a happily ever after, but will most likely end in batwings, 50 stab wounds, decapitation, dismemberment, etc? How damned stupid are they anyway?

No matter what education they have, or how well-trained they are, the TNB is just waiting to explode.

Breeder sow daid. Buck finally got sent on an extended tour of duty at NU, so not a total loss.

Candidate for Buck or Sow?

R.I.P. Lyntell, you muh dik-hungry vile sow. Too bad your buck didn't join you on your trip to hell.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/murder-beloved-teacher-uncovers-lies-illicit-affair-secret/story?id=90696887

Ignatow
10-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Give the nigger a bucket of KFC. It eliminated a breeder, a would be ugly, and took itself to NU. Only negative is, he's in NU on our dime.

Groid_Rage
10-06-2022, 07:51 PM
#NiggerLivesDontMatterToOtherNiggers

haywood
10-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Give the nigger a bucket of KFC. It eliminated a breeder, a would be ugly, and took itself to NU. Only negative is, he's in NU on our dime.

Tru Dat!!

Whitey Ford
10-09-2022, 12:32 AM
Niggers fear paying child support like Dracula fears sunlight.

IseDaDiva
10-09-2022, 12:32 PM
Niggers fear paying child support like Dracula fears sunlight.

Yes and because they can't think one minute beyond NOW, it's "Imma kill dat bitch so no chile suppo't" and never think "Imma kill dat bitch and go to muhfuggin NU for life."

God, they're stupid.

Jim Crow
10-10-2022, 04:33 PM
The sow might’ve been useless but it was at least earning money and supporting it’s own sprogg. No, not only will taxpayers have to pay Nigger university tuition. Tax parish will also have to support the future of selling or fellon factory till it be incarcerated or key-illed!