PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the East Coast

Storm
10-02-2022, 08:03 AM
Hello fellow humans! I'm a young woman living/studying on the east coast (can't give too much detail libtards might dox me) and I'm tired of chimps and ass-lifters trying to muh dik me. My environment puts me in constant contact with these feral creatures and it drives me up the wall (not to mention constantly on guard.)

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-02-2022, 08:41 AM
Hello fellow humans! I'm a young woman living/studying on the east coast (can't give too much detail libtards might dox me) and I'm tired of chimps and ass-lifters trying to muh dik me. My environment puts me in constant contact with these feral creatures and it drives me up the wall (not to mention constantly on guard.)
Welcome SF! I too, am from the east coast. Be careful out there. If you’re able, get out of the environment that put you in close quarters with these vile niggers.

IseDaDiva
10-02-2022, 01:43 PM

Hello and welcome! We all - including the hypocritical libtards who claim they love niggers and muzzies - are sick of savage shitbeasts being treated like endangered species as they pillage, rape, and rob with impunity.

haywood
10-02-2022, 02:49 PM

Welcome to the site!! NOW get BUSY bashing niggers, @$$lif+er$ and libtards!!

Nig Zero
10-04-2022, 08:17 AM

Welcome Storm :thumb,

Glad to have you here. Bash the nigger, sandnigger, and whigger horde early, often, and without mercy!

Kagman
10-04-2022, 08:57 AM
First, WELCOME... You'll find clear thinking and honest folk here who feel just as you do... These sub-human coons and ass-lifters truly are a menace - a menace to individuals and a very real threat to this nation. Concealed carry would be your best option but you've got a better chance of seeing god than getting such permissions in most/all Eastern states. I lived thru the Crack Wars of the 1980's in New York City... Niggers are angry, unpredictable and violent. As then, I avoid them as best I can. Mozzies are worse.

From my experience, you'll be tested early on by these beasts to see how far they can go. It's so much easier to draw the line early than to have to re-group and claw your way back to safety. Keep your distance.. Avoid eye contact. Stay in groups at night. Be very careful about drinking too much while out.. Drunk white women are like blood in the water to these sharks. Many campuses have Gaelic Clubs, (or whatever) that necessarily exclude coons. Join one reflecting your background. You'll meet nice people there, too..

Choices of roomates is are also critical. Your roomy brings home smelly, dangerous beasts and you're at risk....

Be well!!! Check in often! Look forward to hearing your stories

Tar Remover
10-05-2022, 05:51 AM
Welcome, Storm! Glad to have you with us. Now grab up a stick and let's bash some niggers!

:club :cellblockwelcome

Jim Crow
10-05-2022, 06:36 AM
Welcome to the site where your hatred for niggers,sppiggers,muzzies and libtards is commended,as it should be!