PDA

View Full Version : Achmed Learns a Lesson....

Kagman
10-01-2022, 07:22 AM
Criminigger in hoodie with pants down around it's ankles pretends to be a cop.... Probable AssLifter Uber driver buys the rouse and gets a gun jammed in his face for his troubles. Achmed leaves the scene minus one fugazi Rolex and a gold-filled necklace... All in all, a pretty humorous display

https://vidmax.com/video/215187-uber-driver-gets-robbed-at-gunpoint-by-man-impersonating-an-nypd-officer

Anastasia
10-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Sand nigger was probably one of those "Africoon niggaz be our bruddaz against da ebil whyte maing" types and fell for it because of his own biases and prejudices.

Kagman
10-02-2022, 09:35 AM
Sand nigger was probably one of those "Africoon niggaz be our bruddaz against da ebil whyte maing" types and fell for it because of his own biases and prejudices.

I hear ya... there must be an alliance of sorts between these two groups of sub-humans... 'An enemy to my enemy is my friend', or some such thing.... Until one of them jams a gun in your face and steals your fugazy Rolex... lol... The more discord between these groups of sub-human traitors, the better.

haywood
10-02-2022, 06:33 PM
I hear ya... there must be an alliance of sorts between these two groups of sub-humans... 'An enemy to my enemy is my friend', or some such thing.... Until one of them jams a gun in your face and steals your fugazy Rolex... lol... The more discord between these groups of sub-human traitors, the better.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Tar Remover
10-05-2022, 05:32 AM
Niggers are scum.