PDA

View Full Version : Christina Daughenbaugh achieved total diversity after sharking the mud at 3:30 am, please send money..

Mushmouth
07-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Christina Daughenbaugh joined Echols in the room at 3:36 a.m. the next morning, Johnston said.

Echols left the room about an hour later and did not return, Johnston said.

Daughenbaugh's body was found shortly before noon when cleaning staff entered the room. Inside, police found "a lot of blood" on the floor and elsewhere, the detective said.

Investigators also found a Domino's pizza box and got Echols' cell phone number after calling the restaurant, Johnston said.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/2017/07/19/pizza-box-led-police-murder-suspect/492068001/

https://www.gofundme.com/eyrvnn-gone-way-to-soon

Cracka Jack
07-19-2017, 07:49 PM
She was a nigger fucking whore.

Moolie Mook
07-19-2017, 09:00 PM
She was a nigger fucking whore.

Literally.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

justin igger
07-19-2017, 09:58 PM
1549 This pic explains a lot.

CoonTownYT
07-19-2017, 10:05 PM
So win thread name will read again.

Cat fur allergic
07-20-2017, 09:14 AM
Even whores should have standards. No niggers, you'll live longer.

IseDaDiva
07-20-2017, 08:43 PM
GoFundMe is a cash cow, a lottery for scammers, niggers and the families of mudsharks butchered by their niggers. I don't get why people are giving them anything. When someone in my family passed away, I paid for the funeral - never thought of begging strangers to bankroll it. This really needs to be shut down. Anyway, anyone with a mudshark in the family should make the shark pre-pay her funeral.

MineEvolved
07-21-2017, 03:37 AM
GoFundMe is a cash cow, a lottery for scammers, niggers and the families of mudsharks butchered by their niggers. I don't get why people are giving them anything. When someone in my family passed away, I paid for the funeral - never thought of begging strangers to bankroll it. This really needs to be shut down. Anyway, anyone with a mudshark in the family should make the shark pre-pay her funeral.

What I don't understand is WHY the donations/gifts aren't taxed as income to the recipients. GoFundMe should be ordered, like any other employer, to collect all appropriate taxes. I read somewhere that a few individuals with real assets are using it as a vehicle to move estate monies to heirs, to try and avoid estate/inheritance taxes.

Also, on the face of it, these gifts (if/when viewed as income) can and should affect things like medicaid and welfare eligibility.