PDA

View Full Version : Couldn’t resist!

Jim Crow
09-28-2022, 04:15 PM
So, we’re expecting a storm with tropical wind force later today.Was going to stay put,but I had to go to install a toilet and grout a bathroom for a handicapped husband of lady I installed 200 ft tile for yesterday.
So it’s around 11 30 am today we’re heading home. I’m crossing a nigger infested area by a nigger school. It’s been raining for days and there are very large puddles everywhere.
I see sowzilla walking towards the school driveway with a massive puddle in front of it.My work partner grabbed the grip handle because he saw the look in my eyes as I sped up to time it perfectly.
Just as nigger sow was in the right spot, I swerve right into the puddle and drenched the beast! I probably did it a favor by giving the bitch the only shower it’s had in months!
I haven’t done anything like that in years. And it was probably hateful and immature of me. But, I have to admit that it gave me great joy ruining the beast’s day.I truly hate niggers!

Rancher0712
09-29-2022, 06:26 PM
Hell yeah that must've felt awesome! :trumpdance

Kagman
09-29-2022, 06:31 PM
Bravo!!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastasia
09-29-2022, 07:25 PM
Nigger got a free shower from whitey, and was ungrateful. Just like all those niggers long ago who were ungrateful for those free boat rides.

jenkemfactory
09-29-2022, 07:52 PM
Haha! Around Italians, never relax!

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-29-2022, 07:55 PM
So, we’re expecting a storm with tropical wind force later today.Was going to stay put,but I had to go to install a toilet and grout a bathroom for a handicapped husband of lady I installed 200 ft tile for yesterday.
So it’s around 11 30 am today we’re heading home. I’m crossing a nigger infested area by a nigger school. It’s been raining for days and there are very large puddles everywhere.
I see sowzilla walking towards the school driveway with a massive puddle in front of it.My work partner grabbed the grip handle because he saw the look in my eyes as I sped up to time it perfectly.
Just as nigger sow was in the right spot, I swerve right into the puddle and drenched the beast! I probably did it a favor by giving the bitch the only shower it’s had in months!
I haven’t done anything like that in years. And it was probably hateful and immature of me. But, I have to admit that it gave me great joy ruining the beast’s day.I truly hate niggers!
Hahahaha! My dad used to do this when I was a kid.

Jim Crow
09-30-2022, 09:22 AM
I would probably do this more often if the opportunity presented itself.Italians hate moolies!

jenkemfactory
09-30-2022, 03:53 PM
I'm waiting for 'haywood' to say "dashcam!"

Tar Remover
10-27-2022, 12:12 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

I had GREAT joy hearing about it!

Tar Remover
10-27-2022, 12:12 PM
Hahahaha! My dad used to do this when I was a kid.:rofl:rofl:rofl Your Dad is awesome!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-27-2022, 04:16 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl Your Dad is awesome!
He would laugh harder than me afterwards too. :lol

haywood
10-27-2022, 11:55 PM

NICE work, maing!!

haywood
10-27-2022, 11:56 PM
i'm waiting for 'haywood' to say "dashcam!"

ok, dashcam!!

Tar Remover
10-28-2022, 12:23 AM
he would laugh harder than me afterwards too. :lol

lllolll!!!!!! Good!

Tar Remover
10-28-2022, 12:24 AM
ok, dashcam!!

Dashcoon!!!!

haywood
10-28-2022, 01:29 PM

Dashcoon!!!!

Tru Dat, maing!!

Tar Remover
10-28-2022, 06:22 PM

And I was expecting some tornadoes. Tornadoes hate niggers as much as we do.......