PDA

View Full Version : Psycho mudshark landwhale bites cop to keep him from arresting her pet ape

Whitey Ford
09-27-2022, 02:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2H57RxI_c0

Tar Remover
10-05-2022, 05:23 AM
53 year old McCoon Jones and 31 year old Ashley Niggerwhore. I wish they would would have crushed her fat fuckin' nigger cock receptacle.

Jim Crow
10-05-2022, 06:39 AM
It’s true!After nigger injections,the mudshaks become niggers!That thing was acting like a sow!

Tar Remover
10-05-2022, 05:50 PM
It’s true!After nigger injections,the mudshaks become niggers!That thing was acting like a sow!

FACT, Jim! All I saw was a lighter toned, screeching nigger chimp bitch.

Kagman
10-05-2022, 07:24 PM
When I think mudshark... that's the face/body/attitude I see... Completely WORTHLESS human being... or once-human being... The best use for that trash is fertilizer for fodder corn...

She's a repeat felon, accosts an Officer... AND GETS PROBATION.... It is tough being a cop...

Tar Remover
10-06-2022, 04:00 AM
When I think mudshark... that's the face/body/attitude I see... Completely WORTHLESS human being... or once-human being... The best use for that trash is fertilizer for fodder corn...

She's a repeat felon, accosts an Officer... AND GETS PROBATION.... It is tough being a cop...

Agreed Kagman! It's also tough being stupid, but niggers and their kindred spirits seem to pull it off like a pro.......