PDA

View Full Version : Ape thinks Game of Thrones is racist.

Cat fur allergic
07-19-2017, 06:47 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-boyega-calls-game-thrones-122104471.html

John Boyega Calls Out Game Of Thrones ' Diversity Problem: 'There Are No Black People'

It's not the game of who's your daddy!

Mushmouth
07-19-2017, 07:09 PM
You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.'

The Orcs looked pretty niggerish to me.

Cat fur allergic
07-22-2017, 04:19 AM
Orcs are cool in fantasy :p. They are no niggers.

Thin White Duke
07-24-2017, 10:20 PM
There are no niggers in GoT? I hate to admit, but I watch the damn show, and there are 2 niggers that feature prominently in the retinue of the annoying SJW dragon princess, they even get their own precious screen time for a romance subplot that no one gives a shit about. Likewise there was a major nigger character in her story arc in the second season, though he ended up dead.

MineEvolved
07-24-2017, 10:55 PM
That's because it's confusing it with:

In all fairness, GoT does tend to show niggers in their natural environs, doing what they do best, which is serving as murderous, destructive slaves set loose on unsuspecting populations.

Watch season two, you'll see just how well the producers hit the nail on the head, when it comes to giving you the true view of niggers. In season two, Daenerys goes to Qarth (Karth), meets a big nigger that shows her a great big vault door, tells her its full of gold and gems (looksatme), that he has the only key, and that he'll make her rich if she fucks him. (I'm a kang, beez muh queen) Later on, after he helps steal her dragons, (because that's what niggers do), and co-opts one of her closest PA's to burn coal, (because that's what niggers do), she gets the vault open, and of course, finds it bone empty. (because niggers are broke assed niggers)...Daenerys locks the nigger and the burner in the empty vault, and chucks the key. I think deep down, this scene is the reason she's such a popular character in the series.

Buck Simian
07-24-2017, 11:30 PM
They beeze no basketballs either, what kinda game is dat? :lol