PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark wants "thirsty women" to leave her fugly, ex-feetsbawl buck alone!

IseDaDiva
09-25-2022, 12:00 PM
RGlll's Wife Puts Groupies On Blast For Sliding Into Her Man's DMs

Grete Griffin, wife to former NFL quarterback-turned-ESPN analyst Robert Griffin III (https://blavity.com/rgiii-defends-bronny-james-after-trolls-bashed-teen-for-taking-a-white-girl-to-prom), has had enough of the thirsty women in RGIII’s DMs.

This is what she ruts with and is so jealous of:

I get it. If that was MY nigger, I'd be beating all the other whores off with a stick, too.

But the best part is how many commenters on Libtard Yahoo managed to sneak in references to "mudsharks".

Transparent, gold digging, self absorbed mmmuddshark

4 hours ago
Nothing lower than a k0al burner. Sharks that play in the mud are disgusting.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rgllls-wife-puts-groupies-blast-171803271.html

Ray Cizzums
09-25-2022, 12:30 PM
Attractive women, but a mudskipper nonetheless....
:bugeye

haywood
09-25-2022, 02:16 PM
RGlll's Wife Puts Groupies On Blast For Sliding Into Her Man's DMs

This is what she ruts with and is so jealous of:

I get it. If that was MY nigger, I'd be beating all the other whores off with a stick, too.

But the best part is how many commenters on Libtard Yahoo managed to sneak in references to "mudsharks".

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rgllls-wife-puts-groupies-blast-171803271.html

Homo erectus incarnate!!

jenkemfactory
09-25-2022, 04:06 PM
Hey, dat be sammy davis jr!

Ignatow
09-25-2022, 07:47 PM
The world really is into full beastiality mode. This coalburner was from Estonia. I don't think they have more than 5 million people. I didn't hear that they enslaved blacks. This is the kind of white that intentionally destroys it's kind. Filthy whore.

I think it wanted to be the USA, easy street, and it didn't matter to her of destroying millenia of her Estonian heritage. Now she has 2 ugly mixaloids.

I heard Eddie Nigger Murphy has an Australian mudshark.

Defund Welfare
09-25-2022, 09:15 PM
Nasty mud skank. Some people might think she looks nice but looks don’t last forever. If the nigger doesn’t stab her to deff then the drug addictions, STDS, or even age will take her only passable trait away. The mutant nigbies won’t look nice either, and their IQ will be double digits.

We all know these sharks are in it for the money, I don’t even imagine she’ll be able to get any of it. This nigger wasn’t even talented at throwing a ball, which is pitiful even by nigger standards.
Sounds like this nigger is already broke and back to his intended lifestyle of chimping at the local KFC over the wrong chicken sauce or Subway shooting the workers over too much mayonnaise so enjoy having no gold left to dig for skank! Toll will be paid and you won’t get any money for your betrayal.

Jim Crow
09-25-2022, 09:25 PM
Some bitches will sleep with anything for money!Mudshark/golddigger!

IseDaDiva
09-25-2022, 10:58 PM
The world really is into full beastiality mode. This coalburner was from Estonia. I don't think they have more than 5 million people. I didn't hear that they enslaved blacks. This is the kind of white that intentionally destroys it's kind. Filthy whore.

I think it wanted to be the USA, easy street, and it didn't matter to her of destroying millenia of her Estonian heritage. Now she has 2 ugly mixaloids.

It seems she has money of her own and is or was quite a well-known athlete. Surely she could have found a human male, yet picked this hideous pavement ape. It's unfathomable.

Very nice. Helping to eradicate the human race, one niglet at a time.

Seems Eddie, fugly silverback, has something irresistible. He has 10 sprogs with a variety of sharks and hoes. Eww.

jenkemfactory
09-26-2022, 06:15 AM
It seems she has money of her own and is or was quite a well-known athlete. Surely she could have found a human male, yet picked this hideous pavement ape. It's unfathomable.

Very nice. Helping to eradicate the human race, one niglet at a time.

Seems Eddie, fugly silverback, has something irresistible. He has 10 sprogs with a variety of sharks and hoes. Eww.

Damn, look at those 'dit offa dat tricycle' niglets!
How can those nasty sharks hold their noses to dig that gold?

haywood
09-27-2022, 09:29 AM

DISGUSTING!! Lamar odom has an Australian TRANNY mudshark!!

MineEvolved
10-09-2022, 10:46 PM
She's gonna be ever so surprised when he gifts her with a set of mudshark glasses for rolling up in his DM's and spying him out. In the end, this will all be her fault...