PDA

View Full Version : If you ever wondered why the dead nigger Tupac dumped the mudshark Madonna

Mushmouth
07-19-2017, 04:14 PM
The letter from Tupac*made particular headlines*when it was first publicized earlier this month because it revealed the former couple broke up over race.*"Can u understand that? For you to be seen with a black man wouldn't in any way jeopardize your career. If anything it would make you seem that much more open & exciting," the letter partly read. "But for me at least in my previous perception I felt due to my 'image' I would be letting down half of the people who made me what I thought I was. I never meant to hurt you."

http://m.eonline.com/news/867848/madonna-files-emergency-order-to-stop-tupac-letter-auction

MineEvolved
07-21-2017, 03:01 AM
I would be letting down half of the people who made me what I thought I was

As though this nigger would ever give a shit about letting anyone else down...

I take a couple of things away from this. a) Tupac played the race card, b) Madonna was kicked to the curb by a nigger she was clearly aching to fuck as often as she could. She probably made the mistake of demanding that it not fuck every other willing niggerwhoreshark that came along. I could have told her how that was going to turn out.

I wonder how much the publicist was paid to pen the nigger-rant that surely ensued into passing English?

Mushmouth
07-21-2017, 07:29 AM
As though this nigger would ever give a shit about letting anyone else down...

I take a couple of things away from this. a) Tupac played the race card, b) Madonna was kicked to the curb by a nigger she was clearly aching to fuck as often as she could. She probably made the mistake of demanding that it not fuck every other willing niggerwhoreshark that came along. I could have told her how that was going to turn out.

I wonder how much the publicist was paid to pen the nigger-rant that surely ensued into passing English?

Maybe she arranged to have him bumped off. Hell hath no fury.. :lol

IseDaDiva
07-21-2017, 10:01 PM
jeopardize your career.

As though there's a nigger who knows how to spell "jeopardize" or cares what it means. Either someone cleaned up the nigger's illiterate scrawling or someone else wrote that.