PDA

View Full Version : Royal correspondent tells Don Lemon on CNN that niggers owe reparations, not whites

Whitey Ford
09-20-2022, 01:43 PM
WATCH: CNN Royal Correspondent Tells Don Lemon Reparations SHOULD Be Paid for Slavery – By Africans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBLNeCFl80

CNN royal commentator and global business consultant Hilary Fordwich took anchor Don Lemon by surprise when she said reparations for slavery should be paid — by Africans.
In a clip from Tuesday’s edition of CNN’s Don Lemon Tonight that has caught fire on social media this week, Lemon and Fordwich discussed the immense wealth of the monarchy in the aftermath of the death of British monarch Queen Elizabeth II.

One facet of the wall-to-wall coverage of the queen’s death has been uncomfortable conversations about British colonialism, and this segment was no exception, as Fordwich appeared to take exception to the suggestion that the Crown owes reparations for its history in that regard. She argued it is Africans who should pay reparations:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/watch-cnn-royal-correspondent-tells-don-lemon-reparations-should-be-paid-for-slavery-by-africans/ar-AA122BhU?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=9e1e4c0501174a8e8e45d914e97f5163

Kagman
09-20-2022, 04:55 PM

Ignatow
09-20-2022, 07:11 PM
Reparayshuns will never come, nigger! My family never owned slaves, too bad we couldn't afford them then. Or maybe that's a blessing.

Jim Crow
09-20-2022, 07:56 PM
The only just reparation that can satisfy all is a boat trip for every nigger.Back to the muthaland for good!

haywood
09-20-2022, 09:32 PM
The only just reparation that can satisfy all is a boat trip for every nigger.Back to the muthaland for good!

BEST solution yet!!

Defund Welfare
09-21-2022, 08:09 AM
Of course, none of these snobby niggershits or their coddlers will admit Whites have done more for civil rights than any other ethnic group in history.
Niggers can count their blessings that a lot of us don’t have a say in how much ass kissing and gibs these niggers deserve today, cause I’d certainly make the gravy train come to a screeching halt and dismantle it into scrap.

However, on the topic of Whites being the most generous group in the civil rights department (despite some of us disagreeing) I’ll be fair and say if we boot every nigger out of European nations and forgive the bill of how much they’ve costed us all we can call it even. No strings attached. Just get the hell out.
Finally, impose a real world version of a Prime Directive to prevent interference with uncivilized people. They leave us alone and we leave them alone until they can make a functioning society. If they all starve to death we can finally admit that nature is not perfect and some species just aren’t able to adapt.

Too bad niggers are profitable for milking the government, so none of this will never happen.

Ignatow
09-21-2022, 02:04 PM
Of course, none of these snobby niggershits or their coddlers will admit Whites have done more for civil rights than any other ethnic group in history.
Niggers can count their blessings that a lot of us don’t have a say in how much ass kissing and gibs these niggers deserve today, cause I’d certainly make the gravy train come to a screeching halt and dismantle it into scrap.

However, on the topic of Whites being the most generous group in the civil rights department (despite some of us disagreeing) I’ll be fair and say if we boot every nigger out of European nations and forgive the bill of how much they’ve costed us all we can call it even. No strings attached. Just get the hell out.
Finally, impose a real world version of a Prime Directive to prevent interference with uncivilized people. They leave us alone and we leave them alone until they can make a functioning society. If they all starve to death we can finally admit that nature is not perfect and some species just aren’t able to adapt.

Too bad niggers are profitable for milking the government, so none of this will never happen.

Slabery and sheeit has been around forever, even today. Sandniggers still own Africans, just not on a grand scale. If not for whites who opposed slavery, niggers will still be slaves.

I wonder who was the genius who brought a slave here in 1619. In retrospect, that was just so wrong. He thought a blackie would ever work; wrong answer.

As it is, our gene pool is forever infected with halfbreeds and part niggers. There will be no solution until there's an admission that they are a different species that should be avoided. Just look at South Africa. A former nuclear power, now as useless as any shithole.

tweakstick
09-21-2022, 03:44 PM
Just look at South Africa. A former nuclear power, now as useless as any shithole.

It's a good thing that they dismantled their weapons before they fell into nigger's paws but they still have the plants. I give SA less than two years before some stupid nigger forgets to turn a cooling pump on and melts down one of their reactors leading to a huge nuke disaster worse than Chernobyl.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-21-2022, 05:43 PM
It's a good thing that they dismantled their weapons before they fell into nigger's paws but they still have the plants. I give SA less than two years before some stupid nigger forgets to turn a cooling pump on and melts down one of their reactors leading to a huge nuke disaster worse than Chernobyl.
This is all I want for Christmas.

haywood
09-21-2022, 09:56 PM
WATCH: CNN Royal Correspondent Tells Don Lemon Reparations SHOULD Be Paid for Slavery – By Africans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBLNeCFl80

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/watch-cnn-royal-correspondent-tells-don-lemon-reparations-should-be-paid-for-slavery-by-africans/ar-AA122BhU?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=9e1e4c0501174a8e8e45d914e97f5163

Seeing the VAPID look on that WORTHLESS nigger c@ck$ucker'$ face after her comment, PRICELESS!!

Whitey Ford
09-22-2022, 02:20 AM

But then they'll just do what niggers traditionally do when they screw up their own crappy homelands- flee to whitey country.
I can already see it, save the radioactive niggers. Geiger Counters be a raycish muhfugga.

Anastasia
09-22-2022, 02:39 AM

I remember how all the libtard, self-proclaimed "anti-nuclear" activists were furious that South African whiteys dismantled their nukes before ending apartheid. They desperately wanted niggers to be in charge of a nuclear arsenal and knew that "inheriting" (in this case, stealing) it from whitey would be the only way niggers could get their black paws on nukes, as they are far too retarded to ever build them themselves. Niggers are called spearchuckers because they were too primitive to even invent bows and arrows.

A great quote I recall - "while the white man splits the atom, you niggers can split the watermelon"

:bugeye