PDA

View Full Version : Latina mudshark's twin niglets defend her from her nigger and save her from ending up in the Mudshark Mortuary

Whitey Ford
09-19-2022, 02:22 AM
Twin girls, six, hailed as ‘little heroes’ after using toys and hairdryer to protect mother from attacker

https://i.ibb.co/LCvCKP5/xephula-7ca9a9e24e43ec62d341d5cabf38d40e.png

Florida police have hailed a pair of six-year-old twin girls as “little heroes” after they protected their mother from an attacker with toys and a hair dryer.

Officials say that suspect Andrew Williams attacked their mother after she asked him to leave her apartment in Melbourne, Florida.

According to a news release, Williams was “unexpectedly surprised” when the woman’s daughters — both 6 years old — used toys, sticks and a hair dryer in an attempt to protect their mother. With the twins’ help, police said the woman was able to retreat to a bathroom for safety as Williams ran from the apartment. Officers called the girls “little heroes” for their actions.

Neighbor Carrie Jacobs said the girls were heroes, as well.

“They protected their mom,” Jacobs said. ‘’It’s a good thing they did that because their mom is still here today.”

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/09/16/little-heroes-6-year-old-twins-protect-mother-from-violent-boyfriend-melbourne-police-say/

Ignatow
09-19-2022, 03:35 AM
Looks like twin pieces of shit. Too bad no batwings for the mudshark, but I'm sure it will find another buck.

IseDaDiva
09-19-2022, 12:51 PM
Sheboons - even at 6 years old - are dangerous. I was afraid these were little human girls. Thank goodness they're not. The whore must have rutted with the blackest buck she could find. He, of course, is nowhere to be found.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-19-2022, 04:43 PM
Sheboons - even at 6 years old - are dangerous. I was afraid these were little human girls. Thank goodness they're not. The whore must have rutted with the blackest buck she could find. He, of course, is nowhere to be found.
This was my first thought too. This buck underestimated the twins from the dahomey tribe. Two 6 year old sheboons could inflict some damage.

IseDaDiva
09-19-2022, 05:51 PM
This was my first thought too. This buck underestimated the twins from the dahomey tribe. Two 6 year old sheboons could inflict some damage.

They sheeboonettes are like burned Chucky dolls.

I know I'll never get an answer, but how is it possible for any woman, even a degenerate mudshark, to look at that buck and think "That's for me!" especially since her first nigger and sire of the little mutants worked out so well.

I know exactly what happened although I wasn't there. The whore is living in Sec8 housing - paid for by YOU - with her hellspawn and all of them supported by YOU. The buck squatted there for free, with YOU paying his room and board and his Black and Milds, Colt 45's, etc. Of course, the buck went into attack mode when his whore tried to kick him out.

I really admire how free governments are with OUR hard-earned money. We don't mind supporting whores and bone-lazy niggers.

jenkemfactory
09-19-2022, 06:19 PM
After seeing the pictures, it is obvious why the vile buck ran. The double niglets are just as violent as their pappy.
It seems here the niglets might have been even more violent or perhaps it was because there were two of them.