PDA

View Full Version : Feral gang of teenapers savagely beat special needs white student

Whitey Ford
09-18-2022, 01:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfBTJI0byFw&t=61s

disturbing video is surfacing, showing the moments when a Kingsbury High School student appears to be attacked by his peers near school property.

Martin Geissler said he was just minding his own business on Monday afternoon when he was jumped.

Geissler’s mom, Brenda Pope, alleges she had difficulty receiving help from the school due to the incident happening off campus.

Pope describes the location of the encounter as being very close to the school on a sidewalk between the school and an area youth ministry.

The video shows Geissler appearing to be walking alone.

jenkemfactory
09-18-2022, 08:00 AM
It appears to be a mostly nigger school. This mentally retarded human was guilty of being white. His parents must be retarded too for putting him in that school.
Maybe they were jealous because even when retarded, the human was still smarter than the baboons.

Ray Cizzums
09-18-2022, 08:50 AM
They're doing a great job over at the "Yoof" Ministry. The reverend was busy muh dikkin', I'm guessing.
Scientists need to come up with a plague that wipes out these cockroaches, once and for all....
:bugeye

animal mother
09-18-2022, 09:57 AM
They're doing a great job over at the "Yoof" Ministry. The reverend was busy muh dikkin', I'm guessing.
Scientists need to come up with a plague that wipes out these cockroaches, once and for all....
:bugeye

Ebola, Aids, Malaria, etc. Every time God tries to fix his mistake, some libtard asshole scientists fuck things up with a cure or treatment.

:fume

haywood
09-18-2022, 01:02 PM
Ebola, Aids, Malaria, etc. Every time God tries to fix his mistake, some libtard asshole scientists fuck things up with a cure or treatment.

:fume

Tru Dat!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-18-2022, 02:23 PM
Niggers can’t even fight handicapped people without a crowd the fucking cowards.

yuanlieren
09-20-2022, 09:21 PM
If a nigger perceives any physical or mental weakness, it's like a shark smelling blood

Anastasia
09-23-2022, 06:39 AM
Niggers are a natural born race of cowards, and because they're an evolutionary dead end, they can never change or improve.

Tar Remover
10-05-2022, 05:28 AM
Got another link somewhere? Filthy nigger apes.....