PDA

View Full Version : Vicious chimp on chimp beatdown outside convenience store, enjoy the feral ooking !!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-16-2022, 02:37 PM
Supposedly this is in Illinois, no surprise if it is, the surprise is no gunplay.. anyway awaiting further reports if this feral chimp issued batwings to the receiving nog

https://twitter.com/i/status/1570412128200171521

meanwhile in London, F me why do human countries give this filth any presence at all !! bonus UK chimpout !!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1564253140186042372

Whitey Ford
09-17-2022, 01:31 AM
That nigger was stomping on the other nigger's head. :lol
If there were no batwings issued, we're looking at serious brain damage at least. Not a lot of brain to damage in a nigger, tho.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-17-2022, 02:48 AM
we're looking at serious brain damage at least. Not a lot of brain to damage in a nigger, tho.

That is actually part of "Nigger Etiquette " , always leave your victim with some kind of permanent damage !

Jim Crow
09-17-2022, 07:25 AM
Very nice! Let em kill each other! No one cares.Just as long as a human isn’t involved!

Ignatow
09-17-2022, 02:28 PM
Big nigger outweighed little nigger by at least 30 lb. That was so satisfying to watch! Like we say here: leave niggers to their own devices, and they will go extinct. Don't help them, don't feed them, just don't give them rights to go beyond nigger areas.

Ray Cizzums
09-17-2022, 03:43 PM
At age 12, I suddenly realized I was 6" taller, and 35 pounds heavier, than the school bully, who was a left back
Italian American, who had stopped growing, and started shaving. He made the mistake of thinking I was afraid of
him, and it was on. Round one : I got him in a headlock, and landed 3 right hooks to the face. There was no round
two. Some adults broke it up, and I was half covered in blood, and his face was split from between the eyes, to his
upper lip. If I didn't have 20 witnesses that he started it, I would have been arrested. My folks got sued for big $,
but we won. I learned how easy you could do serious damage, and get in deep shit as a result.
But niggers have nothing to lose, especially brain cells, and go overboard without hesitation. You can't take a
chance on losing a nigger fight, so take care of business, and GTFO of the area....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-17-2022, 05:07 PM
That is actually part of "Nigger Etiquette " , always leave your victim with some kind of permanent damage !

Another nigger rule: Always stomp your opponent's head - sheboon or buck - once it's down. It's how dey roll.