PDA

View Full Version : Feral nigger teenaper nearly beats a human child to death

Whitey Ford
09-13-2022, 12:33 AM
HORRIFIC INCIDENT: Defenseless Child Brutally Beaten By a Teenager Twice His Size at West Brook High School – Assailant Arrested – It Was Not His First Arrest – Nearly Killed the Child

Video @ link. And it is brutal. Hope that nigger gets batwinged in prison.

In a now-viral video, a defenseless child is seen being brutally assaulted by a teenager twice his size in one of the boy’s restrooms at West Brook High School, while other students watched the horrific incident.

The videos circulating online show a teenager slamming the kid against the wall, severely injuring his head.

While the teenager continued to hit him in the face and head, the kid on the floor tried to defend himself by covering up. The poor kid appeared to be struggling for air and then the teenager kicked him in the chest.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/horrific-incident-defenseless-child-brutally-beaten-teenager-twice-size-west-brook-high-school-assailant-arrested-not-first-arrest-nearly-killed-child/

Kagman
09-13-2022, 03:55 AM
Makes my blood just boil

Anastasia
09-13-2022, 04:03 AM
This is why all the Supreme Court justices who voted to end segregation are burning in hell.

Tar Remover
09-17-2022, 04:39 PM
These wild apes should be in a cage. I would happily go see them, throw rocks at them and eat fried chiggunz and waddymelon in front of their cages. I wouldn't even toss them the rhind or the bones.

haywood
09-17-2022, 06:06 PM
HORRIFIC INCIDENT: Defenseless Child Brutally Beaten By a Teenager Twice His Size at West Brook High School – Assailant Arrested – It Was Not His First Arrest – Nearly Killed the Child

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/horrific-incident-defenseless-child-brutally-beaten-teenager-twice-size-west-brook-high-school-assailant-arrested-not-first-arrest-nearly-killed-child/

Yep!! They are JUST like us!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HonkyDevil
10-02-2022, 11:23 PM
🤬🤬🤬
I hope this nigger gets his ass beat in jail. But the reality is that he'll gang up and continue to do the same behind bars. These parasites need to be in permanent isolation for the rest of their days.

jenkemfactory
10-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Filthy animals belong in the jungle.

Jim Crow
10-03-2022, 06:34 AM
That savage nigger looks like “Eddie Jefferson” That was a spook who is in my woodworking class at Wilbur Cross high school in the late 1970s. it was a thief and a bully until a hero stepped in!
Dumb nigger who is making a bowl at a lathe out of glued wood particles. It was meant to be cut at a low speed. A hero changed the belts to high speed during break.
The dumb nigger went in and turned on the lathe without checking speed. It spinned so fast that it loosened and hit nigger directly in the face,complete knockout! Blood everywhere! It was beautiful!
Yes, I was the unsung hero nigger hater many times in that school! Let the bastard come after me now! I’m sure the fucking nigger is dead anyway.Hill section niggers don’t live to be 60!

haywood
10-03-2022, 08:17 AM

I hope the nigger gets BUTTFUCKED by bubba the 400 pound nigger BEFORE getting a visit from the Bat Fairy!!