PDA

View Full Version : From the next aisle over came bixnood cRapping and the sound of basketball dribbling

Sandy
09-09-2022, 11:40 PM

I was in the sporting goods section at Walmart when my ears started bleeding, and I expected my nose to start bleeding once I smelled niggerstank. It was the typical cRap that I can never understand (like I want to anyway), even if there wasn't the bang-bang-bang-bang-bang of a ball rapidly dribbled on the floor. There aren't a whole lot of niggers in my area, but there's a growing HUD project in the town next over that bleeds niggers into the area. So on my way to another part of the store, I was curious to see what specimen of niggerness had invaded.

And there was that abomination of nature: a white boy. A God damn white boy that was cRapping so authentically, he sounded just like a nigger. He didn't have dreads like his beloved niggers, but he had the typical baseball cap on, backwards, I guess it's only because it's still a little warm that he wasn't wearing a hoodie over it.

I wanted to go up and slap the niggerness out of him, and ask him how he wasn't ashamed of himself. What he needs is a strong father who should have done that years ago. There is no way in hell Sandy Sr. would have tolerated me listening to cRap, much less acting like a nigger.

jenkemfactory
09-10-2022, 07:31 AM
Somehow wiggers make me hate them more than actual niggers.

haywood
09-10-2022, 09:06 AM
Somehow wiggers make me hate them more than actual niggers.

Same here!!

Tar Remover
09-12-2022, 03:50 AM
I hate fuckin' wiggers too....... Fuckin' idiots.

tweakstick
09-12-2022, 04:43 AM
Show some self respect and respect for your grandfather who died to preserve your culture and way of life and quit acting like a damned nigger!

*Me pretending to scream into cell phone at someone else as I casually walked past wigger acting like I didn't notice him.

Sandy
09-14-2022, 12:03 AM
Show some self respect and respect for your grandfather who died to preserve your culture and way of life and quit acting like a damned nigger!

*Me pretending to scream into cell phone at someone else as I casually walked past wigger acting like I didn't notice him.

Anastasia
09-28-2022, 11:28 AM

The only "winner" of World War II was international communism. Germany felt the pain of their loss immediately. For the Allies, it took a little longer, a couple of generations, but we are absolutely feeling the pain now.

Detroit in the 1940s was a thriving, prosperous, clean, safe, and white city. Detroit today is an unlivable Turd World nigger shithole. We "won" World War II? What the fuck did we win?

Ignatow
09-28-2022, 08:27 PM

The German guy is one to talk. His country is now kebab central, with never ending flow of border niggers as well! WTF happened in this world.