PDA

View Full Version : Sick of this shit noise called rap

Unregistered
09-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Everywhere I go, I hear this abomination so called rap "music" and the "culture" of it. I can't go anywhere without some low IQ white or the like bumping this shit. it's in ads, its everywhere. can't even watch a youtube video without some ad with this garbage computer beat that a 4 year old made on a toy. Gen z in particular all eat up this garbage and think it's cool. Imagine thinking is cool to be a worthless nigger thug with no musical talent. I been hearing this shit since the late 90s and to think retards are still listening to this garbage is mind blowing. it has gotten worse and worse. No talent, no merit, no skill, no intelligent lyrics, No musical knowledge. straight up vomit. I wish could punch them all in the face

Unregistered
09-10-2022, 03:33 AM
Yup, the primitive rudimentary cacophony and caterwauling niggers make is not really music. Many animals make sounds that sometimes sound somewhat musical. Birds, dolphins, canines howling, frogs and others can all make noises that sound somewhat musical at times but the noises aren't really music. Nigger rap is no different; it's just noises made by animals. I suppose some perverse folks find the racket pleasant while most decent people find it irritating, like a deafening frog and cricket chorus at night making it difficult to sleep.

haywood
09-10-2022, 08:46 AM
Everywhere I go, I hear this abomination so called rap "music" and the "culture" of it. I can't go anywhere without some low IQ white or the like bumping this shit. it's in ads, its everywhere. can't even watch a youtube video without some ad with this garbage computer beat that a 4 year old made on a toy. Gen z in particular all eat up this garbage and think it's cool. Imagine thinking is cool to be a worthless nigger thug with no musical talent. I been hearing this shit since the late 90s and to think retards are still listening to this garbage is mind blowing. it has gotten worse and worse. No talent, no merit, no skill, no intelligent lyrics, No musical knowledge. straight up vomit. I wish could punch them all in the face

GREAT minds THINK alike!!

Unregistered
09-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Rap, I think, is a symptom of how the nigger mind works: it is of a sufficiently low intellect that it has little to no concept of time, and it is generally incapable of planning for the future. Similarly, rap music, unlike other styles of music, tends to be an unplanned rambling filled with nonsense noises and bix nood. Niggers don't understand that when humans go to recording studios, for the most part, the music has been prearranged, well documented, and created beforehand. The nigger does not understand that music comes from the soul, because niggers don't have souls. Niggers think humans make shit up on the spot, and they try to emulate that, but when nigs try to emulate humans, it ends up sounding like gibberish and auto tune. They want to be like us, by imitating us in their own way, but it comes across as insulting because they do everything wrong.

Niggers should stick to what they are good at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRVqVwGWocM