PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Who Robbed & Murdered White Couple over a Phony Auto Sales Just Graduated to NU

Groid_Rage
09-04-2022, 07:38 PM
Kyree Brown convicted of murdering couple who responded to ad for used car on Letgo app
Kyree Brown was convicted Wednesday on two counts of first-degree murder, aggravated robbery, theft and arson for a crime that happened two years ago. Joseph and Jossline Roland were robbed and killed after responding to an online advertisement for a used car on Aug. 14, 2020.

Investigators say Brown admitted to stealing the 2017 Toyota RAV4 and posting it for sale on the "Letgo" app. When the Rolands met him to buy the car, with thousands of dollars in cash, Brown allegedly pulled a gun -- and shot them as they tried to get away.https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/kyree-brown-convicted-murder-aurora-letgo-used-car/

Celticgirl
09-04-2022, 08:45 PM
Kyree Brown convicted of murdering couple who responded to ad for used car on Letgo apphttps://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/kyree-brown-convicted-murder-aurora-letgo-used-car/

why would they respond to that ad and buy a car from a nigger?

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-04-2022, 11:53 PM
why would they respond to that ad and buy a car from a nigger?

Coon coddling lefto libtard " just like us " fools maybe ?

Kyree Brown was convicted Wednesday

I remember this little shitbird from CO postings back when it committed its crimes

haywood
09-05-2022, 09:32 AM
Coon coddling lefto libtard " just like us " fools maybe ?

I remember this little shitbird from CO postings back when it committed its crimes

TNB to the 10TH DEGREE!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-05-2022, 09:47 AM
You will hardly find this story anywhere but I can find out what Ahmad Arbery’s “killers” ate for breakfast daily.

IseDaDiva
09-05-2022, 11:26 AM
So five children are left orphans because this wall-eyed, boot-lipped, monkey-eared, 65-IQ nigger POS felt like killing their parents, just because. What are its shyster defense lawyers - who you will pay - going to say to try and get it off?

Anastasia
09-13-2022, 04:30 AM
There is no safe way to do business with niggers, other than perhaps "pick the cotton, nigger, and in exchange I won't whip you." And even that was more trouble than it was worth.