PDA

View Full Version : Winner of the Youngest to Die From Fentanyl Goes to...

SC Anemia
07-18-2017, 08:51 PM
This niglet 1538 10 year old Alton Banks.

A 10-year-old Miami boy who died last month is believed to have had fentanyl in his system — spurring investigators to trace how someone so young could come into contact with a synthetic opioid ravaging communities across the country.
Preliminary toxicology tests indicate the boy had the painkiller in his body when he collapsed at home and died, Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle said Tuesday. The Miami Herald reported about the boy’s June 23 collapse and death and the possible link to the drug on Monday, and identified him as Alton Banks.

Authorities are scratching their collective heads at how he came into contact with the drug. I bet everyone here has the same obvious answer as I do.

:homer

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/storyline/americas-heroin-epidemic/amp/fentanyl-crisis-miami-boy-10-reportedly-overdosed-deadly-painkiller-n784086

Moolie Mook
07-18-2017, 09:05 PM
Ain't negro parenting grand?

Monkeybash
07-18-2017, 10:10 PM
Alton’s mom, Shantell Banks, said her son was a “fun kid” who loved the Carolina Panthers and star quarterback Cam Newton. He wanted to be an engineer when he grew up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

justin igger
07-18-2017, 11:01 PM
I say drop off pallets full of the stuff into the hood.