PDA

View Full Version : Nigger professor says not wearing a mask is racist and sheeeit

Espantoon
09-01-2022, 08:16 PM
Somehow this ape is a physics professor, lol.

https://www.theroot.com/illinois-professor-says-not-wearing-a-mask-in-class-is-1849486649

Jim Crow
09-01-2022, 08:34 PM
Why would any human in their right mind sign up for a class that is being taught by a nigger?

Anastasia
09-03-2022, 05:43 AM
lol what a retard, even by nigger standards. Even most libtards realize that it's 2022 now and have moved on to other social justice jihads. This nigger appears to be permanently stuck in 2020 with "muh mask" syndrome.

Even woketurd shitlib cities like NYC and LA can't enforce mask mandates anymore because so many people don't wear them. The world has moved on, leaving a few bitter-enders like this chimp to worship at their lonely altar of the mask.

haywood
09-03-2022, 08:58 AM
lol what a retard, even by nigger standards. Even most libtards realize that it's 2022 now and have moved on to other social justice jihads. This nigger appears to be permanently stuck in 2020 with "muh mask" syndrome.

Even woketurd shitlib cities like NYC and LA can't enforce mask mandates anymore because so many people don't wear them. The world has moved on, leaving a few bitter-enders like this chimp to worship at their lonely altar of the mask.

On a positive note the mask hides it's bootlips and shotgun barrel nose!!

Anastasia
09-03-2022, 09:33 AM
On a positive note the mask hides it's bootlips and shotgun barrel nose!!

The problem isn't niggers wearing masks on their ugly ape faces (except when they rob the local likka sto), it's uppity niggers thinking they can tell humans to wear masks.

DR Spook
09-03-2022, 03:04 PM
I’ve been told numerous times that I just want to kill black people by not wearing a mask. I always respond no, I don’t wear a mask because it’s idiotic to expect a piece of paper to prevent anything, but If a few million niggers die it’s definitely a benefit!

haywood
09-04-2022, 02:38 PM
The problem isn't niggers wearing masks on their ugly ape faces (except when they rob the local likka sto), it's uppity niggers thinking they can tell humans to wear masks.

Tru Dat!!