PDA

View Full Version : Niggers outraged after they take dead niglet to a mortuary that burns down and loses the body

Whitey Ford
08-27-2022, 04:56 PM
A California couple trusted a funeral home to cremate their stillborn baby. But the funeral home ghosted them and then its facility went up in flames. They're still looking for answers.

https://i.ibb.co/vVV3pdt/nigsicle.jpg

Shavonne Morton's baby girl, Jamila, was stillborn when she gave birth last June.

After leaving the hospital, the couple gave the body to the Akes Family Funeral Home in California, a place they were already familiar with when they cremated their first daughter nine years ago.

The family wanted to view the body one last time before cremation, Morton said. After weeks of silence from the funeral home, they finally heard back. To their shock, the funeral home told them Jamila's body had begun to decay and discouraged them from viewing it, saying the family wouldn't want to see her in that state, Morton recalled.

When he arrived to the Corona location, staff members told him Jamila's remains were sent to the one in Riverside. So he went to Riverside, where he learned that the mortuary had gone up in flames.

An arson investigator, who determined that the fire started due to "faulty wiring," ruled it was accidental.

Fire engines that responded to the scene on November 5 noted in the report that some of the firefighters and first responders had been tasked with removing bodies from the mortuary. It's unclear whose bodies they removed from the mortuary.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-california-couple-trusted-a-funeral-home-to-cremate-their-stillborn-baby-but-the-funeral-home-ghosted-them-and-then-its-facility-went-up-in-flames-they-re-still-looking-for-answers/ar-AA11aorL?cvid=59468f6ec01d41b7b0fb670694178270

Anastasia
08-28-2022, 09:13 AM
I'm going to state the super obvious here - the daed niglet got cremated after all, so what's the problem?

haywood
08-28-2022, 09:21 AM
I'm going to state the super obvious here - the daed niglet got cremated after all, so what's the problem?

Fo' free TOO!!

jenkemfactory
08-28-2022, 12:47 PM
Did they check the toilet?

jenkemfactory
08-28-2022, 12:47 PM
I'm going to state the super obvious here - the daed niglet got cremated after all, so what's the problem?:potd