PDA

View Full Version : Crapper Lil Tjay avoids batwings

Espantoon
08-27-2022, 03:45 AM
This nigga got shot seven times, but he still be rappin from his hospital bed, lol.

https://www.theroot.com/rapper-lil-tjay-updates-fans-on-condition-since-shootin-1849456290

IseDaDiva
08-27-2022, 12:10 PM
At 21, the lil monkey has reached the end of its shelf life anyway.

Looks like some popo got annoyed with the shooty nog, Mohamed. Someone needs to do something about all the niggers shooting other niggers... I mean - all this gun violence!

I bet this nigger will sue and get a million dollars.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-27-2022, 12:21 PM
“His debut album, True 2 Myself, was released in 2019 and featured guest appearances from Lil Baby, Lil Durk and Lil Wayne.”

Every one of these stupid nigger crappers name themselves lil something. I have more accurate names for them. Lil nigger, Lil IQ, Lil accountability, lil turds on its heyad, lil muh dikk, lil crack house, lil dumbass, lil groid, lil spook, lil spade, lil murderer, lil rapist. I could go on all day.

IseDaDiva
08-27-2022, 03:04 PM
“His debut album, True 2 Myself, was released in 2019 and featured guest appearances from Lil Baby, Lil Durk and Lil Wayne.”

Every one of these stupid nigger crappers name themselves lil something. I have more accurate names for them. Lil nigger, Lil IQ, Lil accountability, lil turds on its heyad, lil muh dikk, lil crack house, lil dumbass, lil groid, lil spook, lil spade, lil murderer, lil rapist. I could go on all day.

:lol

I can't believe that rachet little golliwog, "Lil Wayne" is still sucking in oxygen!

I thought I was the only one who saw the resemblance:

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-27-2022, 03:20 PM
:lol

I can't believe that rachet little golliwog, "Lil Wayne" is still sucking in oxygen!

I thought I was the only one who saw the resemblance:

:lol he does look just like a gremlin. Too bad he doesn’t melt in the sunlight.

Kagman
08-27-2022, 04:43 PM

:rofl:rofl:rofl

That cracked me up.....

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-27-2022, 05:03 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

That cracked me up.....

:lmao. How about Lil unemployed, Lil EBT, Lil dindu, Lil chimp?