PDA

View Full Version : Dead Brooklyn jig: goes down garbage chute to get keys

jenkemfactory
08-13-2022, 08:47 AM
Brooklyn man falls to his death down garbage chute attempting to retrieve his KEYS after woman helped him get inside and another man looked on

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11107163/Man-climbs-Brooklyn-apartment-complexs-trash-pit-plunging-death-chute.html

Uncle Darwin claims another one.
This is more fun than a barrel of niggers.
These chimps help a coon into a garbage chute where he belongs. They live in this apartment complex that uses a garbage chute and a dumpster for garbage like niggers. Even niggers know they are trash.
Imagine the lip flapping.

Be sure to watch the video!

Espantoon
08-13-2022, 09:50 AM
No doubt the jig's fambly will be going for the nigger lotto. Racist garbage chute didn't have no warning and sheeit!

animal mother
08-13-2022, 09:53 AM
Medgar Evers apartments in Brooklyn
100% infested nigger nests.:lmao:lmao

Too bad it didn't drag the other snake head down the chute with it. This seems to be a great and efficient system for nigger disposal, bat wings and DNS all in one sequence.

haywood
08-13-2022, 09:57 AM
Brooklyn man falls to his death down garbage chute attempting to retrieve his KEYS after woman helped him get inside and another man looked on

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11107163/Man-climbs-Brooklyn-apartment-complexs-trash-pit-plunging-death-chute.html

Uncle Darwin claims another one.
This is more fun than a barrel of niggers.
These chimps help a coon into a garbage chute where he belongs. They live in this apartment complex that uses a garbage chute and a dumpster for garbage like niggers. Even niggers know they are trash.
Imagine the lip flapping.

Be sure to watch the video!

I just made my first cup of coffee and this made it squirt out of my nostrils!! I LAUGHED so hard!!

haywood
08-13-2022, 09:58 AM
No doubt the jig's fambly will be going for the nigger lotto. Racist garbage chute didn't have no warning and sheeit!

Ben crump beez on speed dial n' SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! !

haywood
08-13-2022, 09:59 AM

Too bad it didn't drag the other snake head down the chute with it. This seems to be a great and efficient system for nigger disposal, bat wings and DNS all in one sequence.

GREAT minds THINK alike!!

Kagman
08-13-2022, 10:31 AM
Niggers going down garbage chutes is much like Salmon swimming upstream to the place of it's birth to reproduce. It's a genetic imperative. Niggers can smell the subtle differences between dumpsters and find the very one in which it was born. Once there, they find a suitable sow to jizz, among the rotten trash, maggots and cockroaches.

Anastasia
08-13-2022, 12:04 PM
Nigger flew 'gypshun style right back to where it belonged!

IseDaDiva
08-13-2022, 12:06 PM
Whoa! That nigga was messed UP! I guess one of them dropped a crack rock down there. Listening to the nigger babble I assume these were more peaceful migrants.

Actual chimps would have more sense. Comments are good.

:rofl

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-13-2022, 04:57 PM

They would have had to split the massive sow into thirds to get it down there :lol

AFN_Weasel
08-13-2022, 07:05 PM
NYCHA should place a garbage chute inside every apartment, that way whenever there's a squabble there is a quick and easy means of disposal.

tweakstick
08-14-2022, 06:43 AM
Ahh... Darwinian goodification at it's finest! Normally, I would ask if the trash compactor is OK, but I'm sure it is fine seeing as how it did exactly what it was designed to do as long as the thick skull wasn't too much for it.

The best part about this compacted nigger story is that the tax payers should only have to pay for a quarter sized grave now. :lol

Jim Crow
08-14-2022, 06:57 AM
Niggers aren’t known for their intelligence.Daid in a dumpster is the perfect ending for a stupid worthless nigger! They should’ve left its body in there until dumpster is emptied,then taken to the land fill!

IseDaDiva
08-14-2022, 02:42 PM
NYCHA should place a garbage chute inside every apartment, that way whenever there's a squabble there is a quick and easy means of disposal.

Great idea, except when deprived niggers are too damned fat to fit, like that sowpotomus. Brain dead, all of them. :lol