PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Nigger Wendy's Employee Attacks an Old Man Customer with Knockout Game Sucker Punch

Groid_Rage
08-12-2022, 12:29 AM
The clip, obtained this week by 3TV/CBS 5, shows the employee initially bringing three drinks up to the counter to the hunched-over customer, who starts pointing at them as police say he “complained” about the order.

The elderly customer, who has not been identified, then licks one of the drinks and seems completely unaware that the staffer is slowly walking from behind the counter.

The worker, identified by cops as Antoine Kendrick, 35, then walks up to his side — loading up to deliver a powerful right haymaker to the side of the still-oblivious customer’s head.
“The customer fell to the floor, striking his head, and lost consciousness,” Prescott Valley police said on July 28, when Kendrick was arrested.https://nypost.com/2022/08/11/moment-wendys-worker-knocks-out-elderly-customer/
So it took two weeks before this nigger on human crime was reported.
:unigger
20632 :gorilla :cuffs

Moe_Gibbs
08-12-2022, 01:47 AM
Savage, low-IQ ape!

jenkemfactory
08-12-2022, 02:36 AM
Hiring niggers....ugh.

Niggers should not be handling people food.

Niggers belong in south of the Sahara.

Anastasia
08-12-2022, 03:20 PM
Niggers showing their natural racial cowardice once again. They always attack in packs, or attack a victim who is smaller and weaker.

You'll never see a nigger with the balls to go one-on-one in a fair fight against an opponent of equal or greater strength.

jenkemfactory
08-12-2022, 04:14 PM
Niggers showing their natural racial cowardice once again. They always attack in packs, or attack a victim who is smaller and weaker.

You'll never see a nigger with the balls to go one-on-one in a fair fight against an opponent of equal or greater strength.

That would not be fair, just like hiring based on qualification.
To make it fair, we need a nigger to pick on someone vastly smaller.
To make it fair, we need a pack of niggers to pick on one human.
To make it fair, we need to hire niggers instead of vastly more qualified humans.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-12-2022, 06:24 PM
To make it fair, we need to hire niggers instead of vastly more qualified humans.

They are doing the same thing in medical schools now. So low thinking low IQ niggers can handle your healthcare needs.

No sane human would accept a nigger "doctor" anyway, but plenty of "go along to get alongs" probably will, and get nigger-cared to an early grave !

IseDaDiva
08-12-2022, 06:49 PM

ALWAYS! But why not show their true natures? They may be dim-witted but they know there are no longer consequences for anything they do, right up to murder.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-12-2022, 11:53 PM
I found a comment section full of niggers on facespook laughing their asses off at this. They think it’s hilarious. I cant wait until every last libtard gets diversified by these niggers. Fuck, I hate em so bad. They would kill every white human on the planet in the drop of a dime if they had a button to do so. Well ditto niggers!

Whitey Ford
08-13-2022, 12:56 AM
Prescott Valley was a formerly nigger free area. Niggers are moving to Arizona in droves, they are everywhere. When I was growing up in Queen Creek AZ, there was only one nigger in my entire Junior High School, and he wasted no time transferring to another school.

Anastasia
08-13-2022, 12:01 PM
I found a comment section full of niggers on facespook laughing their asses off at this. They think it’s hilarious. I cant wait until every last libtard gets diversified by these niggers. Fuck, I hate em so bad. They would kill every white human on the planet in the drop of a dime if they had a button to do so. Well ditto niggers!

That's the way niggers are. They go from gleefully laughing when one of their fellow apes brutally attacks an innocent white person to crying nigger-crocodile tears when a guilty nigger gets rightfully killed by the police.

Any white libtard who still cries tears of support for niggers is beyond retarded at this point.

haywood
08-13-2022, 01:16 PM

Tru Dat!! Niggers are p@$$ie$ one on one!!

Celticgirl
08-13-2022, 02:03 PM

Of course facebook won't do shit about blocking them.

Celticgirl
08-13-2022, 02:04 PM
That's the way niggers are. They go from gleefully laughing when one of their fellow apes brutally attacks an innocent white person to crying nigger-crocodile tears when a guilty nigger gets rightfully killed by the police.

Any white libtard who still cries tears of support for niggers is beyond retarded at this point.

And we whites are supposed to care after they act like that. No thanks.

Celticgirl
08-13-2022, 02:07 PM

Not only them. Cuckservatives too who are too afraid of being called racist. I can't believe they have black outreach to the Republicuck party. Fuck that.

Celticgirl
08-13-2022, 02:08 PM
Prescott Valley was a formerly nigger free area. Niggers are moving to Arizona in droves, they are everywhere. When I was growing up in Queen Creek AZ, there was only one nigger in my entire Junior High School, and he wasted no time transferring to another school.

I noticed that when I was down visiting my mom in Tucson.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-13-2022, 04:46 PM

Oh yea. It’s always some dirtbag nigger (as if there was any other kind) they’re so upset about. Then they sucker punch a 70 year old man, laugh and say he deserved it because he probably said the forbidden nigger word at some point in his life. Hell, the white coddlers agree that he may have deserved it if he dared to say the nigger word. I hope they all get what’s coming to them.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-13-2022, 04:47 PM
Of course facebook won't do shit about blocking them.
I’ve said a lot of things in that comment section. I’m surprised I haven’t caught my 30 day suspension yet. I need one anyways for a break. I bet I have served over 2 years suspended on there in total.

Celticgirl
08-13-2022, 06:27 PM
A fall like that can kill that man. All he needs is to break a hip. That is a death sentence for a senior. That's why all these videos of niggers hitting elderly. They can kill them easily. If not right away, sometimes months later. I see the way they fight too. They just pound away and pound their feet on the victim. I sure hope his family sues Wendy's if he dies for alot of money. Even if he does not die, Wendy's needs to pay for his medical bills and rehab plus pain and suffering. These companies want to coddle niggers. They are going to have to pay when they cause problems.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-15-2022, 08:03 PM
I sure hope his family sues Wendy's if he dies for alot of money. Even if he does not die, Wendy's needs to pay for his medical bills and rehab plus pain and suffering. These companies want to coddle niggers. They are going to have to pay when they cause problems.

Absolutely, if the fast food industry's chump change chimps are going to go feral on frail human customers, they should bear the full brunt and cost for the damages.

if they are going to hire a bunch of socially retarded niggers without "conditioning" them to some extent to leave their animal rage at home, then they should be kicking out a few mil
to people injured because they don't weed out the more aggressive ones. It may be a no win situation tho , you just never know when a nigger is going to act out on its jungle urges !

You can train a vicious animal all you want, but it still remains a vicious animal in nature.

Nig Zero
08-15-2022, 08:04 PM
Well hopefully the victim will sue Wendy's for about a Billion Dollars. I mean...damn if a cup of hot coffee was like $15 million (or whatever); attempted murder by their "staff" should be at least a big B.

I look forward to the day in American when niggers are.....ILLEGAL. And have no rights at all.

Celticgirl
08-15-2022, 11:26 PM
Absolutely, if the fast food industry's chump change chimps are going to go feral on frail human customers, they should bear the full brunt and cost for the damages.

if they are going to hire a bunch of socially retarded niggers without "conditioning" them to some extent to leave their animal rage at home, then they should be kicking out a few mil
to people injured because they don't weed out the more aggressive ones. It may be a no win situation tho , you just never know when a nigger is going to act out on its jungle urges !

You can train a vicious animal all you want, but it still remains a vicious animal in nature.

The hell is he 35 and working at Wendys anyway? I mean a job is a job but I bet this guy was hired through some hiring felon program. Most of them are. His record must really be bad. Wendy's has a program where they hire felons or something. I don't know. I mean not to job shame. I'm sure all the whites and hispanics were doing all the work there anyway without beating up the customers. The niggers really have nerve man. Then some poor minimum wage sap in a costume has to be made an example of at Sesame Place because he didn't shake hands with niglets and that is 25 million. I'm sorry but f that.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-16-2022, 12:16 AM
I bet this guy was hired through some hiring felon program. Most of them are.

I think we barely know the extent of it. I knew of a convicted nigger felon that was hired to work in an allied health position dealing with sensitive patient results.
It took actions to satisfy its nigger ego that compromised patients as well.

It displayed the TNB and some antisocial behavior on top. Even with its "second chance" it had racked up a DUI after being hired.

It was a hoodie nigger outside, and inside work. Always had its piece in its ear and distracted with its sail foam as much as it could get away with,
and that was a lot considering the coon coddling management.

Just like the raging monkeys that abuse humans in long term care facilities, we'd probably be shocked just how much nigger filth has infiltrated high responsibility positions, without
the mental wattage to perform as a normal human, and without a human level of impulse control. We are being forced to accept garbage performance from these beasts.