PDA

View Full Version : Retard nigger gets arrested- cops called RAYCISSSS, blah blah ya know the routine

Whitey Ford
08-11-2022, 01:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBRdR1X8yc

Ray Cizzums
08-11-2022, 10:51 AM
So help me, if I ever see cops wrestling with a spook, the first thing I'll do is smash the phone of any
"bystander" trying to make a "gotcha" video. Then I'm helping the officers out, by grabbing the suspook's
hoofs. If the issue is in doubt, I will heave that nigger into the squad car myself....
:bugeye

Anastasia
08-11-2022, 04:12 PM
So help me, if I ever see cops wrestling with a spook, the first thing I'll do is smash the phone of any
"bystander" trying to make a "gotcha" video. Then I'm helping the officers out, by grabbing the suspook's
hoofs. If the issue is in doubt, I will heave that nigger into the squad car myself....
:bugeye

If I ever see white cops wrangling a nigger suspook, I'll proudly be a witness to give 100% moral support to the whites in any investigation.

Whenever a white cop arrests a nigger, the nigger cries rayciss 100% of the time. After George Floyd the Groid got his well-earned set of batwings, niggers have gotten it into their thick ape skulls that crying rayciss will lead to an immediate get out of jail free card.

Tar Remover
08-19-2022, 03:30 PM
Heeba Deeba duh maane an shit, you smoke weeeed.... bixnood, bajeebus muh dik, mufuggah, we wuz kangs an sheet...... and some more nigger babble.

"So we can rectify the situation....." -Meaning stop arresting niggers for committing crimes.