PDA

View Full Version : Nigger bleeds to deffs in elevator after his mudshark stabs him- cops DGAF cuz racisms, something something

Whitey Ford
08-10-2022, 05:07 PM
Bodycam video shows Utah police refusing to help Black man as he bled to death in an elevator

Two Utah police officers were caught on bodycam footage refusing to provide aid to a dying Black man after he was stabbed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wp3gB6YUQ

Ryan Outlaw, 39, was fatally stabbed by his girlfriend, Jennifer Tobar, on 13 November 2020 during a domestic dispute at the Covey Apartments in Salt Lake City.

Nearly two years later, Fox13 exclusively obtained footage that shows Salt Lake City Police officers Ian Anderson and Jadah Brown’s failing to administer any first aid to Outlaw as he bled out inside an elevator for approximately eight minutes.

“What do you want me to do? I’m not [a] paramedic. Medical is on the way,” Officer Anderson can be heard saying as Tobar pleads with the officers to help Outlaw.

Four 911 calls were made before police arrived at the scene and one of the callers asked the operator if they should help Outlaw out of the elevator. Officers responded to the scene nearly 30 minutes after the first 911 was made and about eight minutes later, an ambulance arrived and transported Outlaw to the hospital. He died an hour and a half later.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bodycam-video-shows-utah-police-refusing-to-help-black-man-as-he-bled-to-death-in-an-elevator/ar-AA10u158?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=c0fb3c57081749ed85385ae624898477

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-10-2022, 11:25 PM
:rofl The movie title for this: burn the coal, repay the toll: a mudshark’s revenge.
edit: and they blame whitey police for not saving him! :lol

jenkemfactory
08-11-2022, 01:29 AM
Would you kiss a nigger? Why risk getting monkey pox?
The mud shark wont learn.

Nig Zero
08-16-2022, 07:25 AM
I'm glad those cops didn't waste any ammo or put themselves in danger while saving us from another nigger.

haywood
08-16-2022, 07:32 AM
Bodycam video shows Utah police refusing to help Black man as he bled to death in an elevator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wp3gB6YUQ

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bodycam-video-shows-utah-police-refusing-to-help-black-man-as-he-bled-to-death-in-an-elevator/ar-AA10u158?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=c0fb3c57081749ed85385ae624898477

"Outlaw?" What an APPROPRIATE name for a nigger!!

haywood
08-16-2022, 07:33 AM
:rofl The movie title for this: burn the coal, repay the toll: a mudshark’s revenge.
edit: and they blame whitey police for not saving him! :lol

I'm glad a mudshark FINALLY got revenge on a nigger!! The bat fairy is definitely smiling!!

Chimpwhipper
08-17-2022, 07:30 AM
Sounds like the Poleeces handled this situation in a manner I can agree with. Stop wasting taxpayer money on a literal Black Hole. They need to adopt this approach with dopeheads who O.D. too.
"Narcan??? What's that?"*burp* fart* scratch nuts*

IseDaDiva
08-17-2022, 07:42 PM
I'm glad a mudshark FINALLY got revenge on a nigger!! The bat fairy is definitely smiling!!

We've heard of several mudsharks this year who turned the tables and batwinged their bucks. While dead nigger bucks are always a good thing, this means that the mudsharks have descended to the level of savage nigger battlesows. Still, the results are what count, I guess and this "Outlaw" nog will no longer be spreading his less-than-desirable genes to a new generation of mutant sprogs.

haywood
08-17-2022, 10:05 PM
We've heard of several mudsharks this year who turned the tables and batwinged their bucks. While dead nigger bucks are always a good thing, this means that the mudsharks have descended to the level of savage nigger battlesows. Still, the results are what count, I guess and this "Outlaw" nog will no longer be spreading his less-than-desirable genes to a new generation of mutant sprogs.

EVERY cloud has a silver lining!!

Groid_Rage
08-28-2022, 12:49 AM
That whole elevator is now permanently contaminated.

Ignatow
08-29-2022, 02:24 AM

Mudsharks, I offer you a deal:

Goodify 5 apes, you have a chance to be called a human again. Goodify another 5, sure, we'll call you a nigger loving piece of human filth.

IseDaDiva
08-29-2022, 11:11 AM
Mudsharks, I offer you a deal:

Goodify 5 apes, you have a chance to be called a human again. Goodify another 5, sure, we'll call you a nigger loving piece of human filth.

New reality show?

GeneralPat
08-30-2022, 02:28 AM
I think this is the second time this year I heard of a coalburner killing it's pet ape. Could this be a new trend? Please oh please for the love of god let this be a new trend, a never ending one. I mean come on, when a nigger kills it's coal burner, it's just another life lost and life goes on, no one cares about her and rightfully so and the nigger walks out of jail to do the same shit again. This time, a coalburner disposes it's little nigger boy toy in the correct fashion and somehow that's front page news and everyone gives a fuck apparently. This is karma for the niggers but hopefully it's just the beginning, a shit storm is headed towards their kind for ALL of the stupid shit they had all of us endure.