PDA

View Full Version : 300+ hayshee niggers found on grounded sailboat off the Florida Keys

Whitey Ford
08-08-2022, 12:21 AM
Haitian migrants removed from grounded sailboat near Key Largo; over 300 in custody

https://i.ibb.co/VYYFwdH/ec795db182c7210e.jpg

Federal authorities said they have taken more than 300 Haitian migrants into custody after a grounded sailboat was spotted near Key Largo, as they investigate what they described as part of a larger smuggling operation.

At around 3 p.m. on Saturday, U.S. Border Patrol, Coast Guard and Miami-Dade Fire Rescue units responded to the migrant vessel near Ocean Reef Club.

Cellphone video captured just how close the sailboat got to shore.

“All of a sudden, we got people on speaker saying, ‘Everyone needs to clear the beach, everyone out,'” said Cuyler Brown, the witness who recorded the video.

Investigators said 113 of the migrants jumped into the choppy water without life jackets and managed to swim to shore. They were taken into Border Patrol custody.

Just after 5:20 p.m., 7SkyForce hovered above the vessel as Coast Guard and Border Patrol crews worked together to bring the roughly 200 people who remained on board the vessel to safety. They will be repatriated.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/florida/haitian-migrants-removed-from-grounded-sailboat-near-key-largo-over-300-in-custody/

Celticgirl
08-09-2022, 09:28 AM
To Biden's house in Delaware with them.

animal mother
08-09-2022, 09:57 AM
The U.S. navy could use some target practice.

Kagman
08-09-2022, 11:37 AM
I'm surprised the Alzheimer's addled fuckwit in the White House did not dispatch the presidential yacht to rescue their sorry nigger asses....

Celticgirl
08-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Don't 60 percent of Haitians have aids? I read that somewhere.

Jim Crow
08-09-2022, 04:41 PM
We don’t need any more hayshees in FL. Miami is already loaded with them. Send the nasty shit skins to the liberal cities up north.

IseDaDiva
08-09-2022, 10:40 PM
I'm surprised the Alzheimer's addled fuckwit in the White House did not dispatch the presidential yacht to rescue their sorry nigger asses....

Are these Hayshees going to magically vanish like the other 10,000 did? Maybe some poor humans in Dakota or Minnesota better get ready for new neighbours of the savage kind. Someone should call Richard Gere and Sean Penn, who just love niggers, to come wrangle them and take them home

Imagine how much it cost the public to rescue 300 filthy, parasitic, worthless, predatory Hayshee ferals?

Celticgirl
08-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Are these Hayshees going to magically vanish like the other 10,000 did? Maybe some poor humans in Dakota or Minnesota better get ready for new neighbours of the savage kind. Someone should call Richard Gere and Sean Penn, who just love niggers, to come wrangle them and take them home

Imagine how much it cost the public to rescue 300 filthy, parasitic, worthless, predatory Hayshee ferals?

I heard alot come here to get on medicaid for their aids medication. They would die back in Haiti.

Kagman
08-10-2022, 02:39 PM
Don't 60 percent of Haitians have aids? I read that somewhere.

The WHO puts HIV prevalence in Haiti at under 3 percent. I don't believe a word of that shit. Those filthy, coal-black beasts are like one huge walking open sore that invites all manner of pathogens. Just being forced to look at the beasts guarantees you infection with some burrowing tropical parasite.

I'm convinced niggers split from humanity billions, not millions of years ago. They resemble the arrested development of some gargantuan maggot that never entered the chrysalis stage. It discovered MuhDikk and sadly reproduced like bacteria in sewage. It's continued twisted evolutionary development brought upon us by an angry God. What ever outrage our forebears committed must have been pretty awful for God to be so vengeful. Maybe that long ago transgression was/is the real Original Sin and niggers are the penance all humans must endure.