PDA

View Full Version : Hands Across America from 1986. It's purpose was to hold hands coast to coast to feed the homeless niggers I guess.

Celticgirl
08-06-2022, 01:04 AM
https://youtu.be/WZorfXa5pBc

Stupid and cheesy song.:bat:rimshotLook at all the libtard celebrities in it.

Jim Crow
08-07-2022, 10:43 PM
I remember that!I was living in NYC at the time.All the lib cucks were donating $10 to the cause to hold their place in line. it was supposed to be for the homeless. And I’m thinking most of it went to niggers. I’ve always been a hateful bastard and would donate to no one.My advice ” get a job”

Tar Remover
08-23-2022, 06:04 PM
I remember. I thought it was just as idiotic then. I figured if these stupid Dirt Spooks were too fuckin' stupid to move out of the desert, we certainly shouldn't keep feeding them. And then the commercial would come on showing this emaciated nigger larvae covered in flies and that snivelling liberal twat, Sally Strother would come out wringing her vaj out over it. Although I think Strother came out in the early 90s, maybe.....

jenkemfactory
08-23-2022, 08:09 PM
I remember. I thought it was just as idiotic then. I figured if these stupid Dirt Spooks were to fuckin' stupid to move out of the desert, we certainly shouldn't keep feeding them. And then the commercial would come on showing this emaciated nigger larvae covered in flies and that snivelling liberal twat, Sally Strother would come out wringing her vaj out over it. Although I think Strother came out in the early 90s, maybe.....

Tar Remover
08-24-2022, 05:25 AM
20749:rofl:rofl:rofl