PDA

View Full Version : HA! Look What I Found!

Tar Remover
08-02-2022, 05:42 PM
https://fineartamerica.com/art/nigger

Stupid niggers....

Ignatow
08-02-2022, 09:46 PM
I do happen to own nigger art. One is a water color of a negress picking cotton. I also have some little black plastic nigger figures. Some more, I'm sure. But this web site is hilarious!

Jim Crow
08-03-2022, 06:56 PM
Who in their right mind would want to picture of a nigger hanging in there home? It’s bad enough I have to see the shit skins when I’m out and about.

Tar Remover
08-06-2022, 05:33 AM
I do happen to own nigger art. One is a water color of a negress picking cotton. I also have some little black plastic nigger figures. Some more, I'm sure. But this web site is hilarious!

EXCELLENT! I want stuff like that! It's more "artistic" or "creative" than the Obama dartboard I made.....

haywood
08-06-2022, 09:17 AM

Stupid niggers....

At least they are calling a "spade" a "spade!!" Gnomesayin'?!

haywood
08-06-2022, 09:18 AM

I remember when I was a "keyid" and my Grand Parents had a lawn jockey!!

zagnut
08-06-2022, 01:41 PM

I took some rebar and welded a monkey with a curled tail to hang the light from. The head was a chia nigger head of Obama. The nigger lovers stole it the first week i had it on display. Lukily I bought 3 Obama heads to replace the ones being stolen. The next version I made had the tail wrapped around the post of the mail box making it harder to steal. The next one they wacked the head shattering it all over the street. I place a sign stating they improved the appearance. THen they stole that sign. THe last head was decorated with a turbin and a sign stating "behold the muslim monkey!" Leaving some very sharp slag on the rebar bit the thief that stole the muslim monkey because there was blood on his mangled torso.

Tar Remover
08-06-2022, 06:05 PM

Mrs. Tar Remover won't let me have a lawn jockey right now (for good reason). But My bro in CA lives out by Victorville and we discussed lawn jockeys one day. He went out and got 3.

haywood
08-06-2022, 08:51 PM
Mrs. Tar Remover won't let me have a lawn jockey right now (for good reason). But My bro in CA lives out by Victorville and we discussed lawn jockeys one day. He went out and got 3.

GOOD for him!! But his neighbors might say he's RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Tar Remover
08-08-2022, 02:34 PM
GOOD for him!! But his neighbors might say he's RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

He's like me! He don't give a fuck! :lol:lol:lol

Kagman
08-08-2022, 08:38 PM

Stupid niggers....

A few jewels in that site.... The original 'Nigger in the Wood Pile' lithograph... Never knew where that phrase came from... Here it is...

haywood
08-08-2022, 09:29 PM
He's like me! He don't give a fuck! :lol:lol:lol

GREAT minds THINK alike!!

Kagman
08-08-2022, 11:03 PM
I took some rebar and welded a monkey with a curled tail to hang the light from. The head was a chia nigger head of Obama. The nigger lovers stole it the first week i had it on display. Lukily I bought 3 Obama heads to replace the ones being stolen. The next version I made had the tail wrapped around the post of the mail box making it harder to steal. The next one they wacked the head shattering it all over the street. I place a sign stating they improved the appearance. THen they stole that sign. THe last head was decorated with a turbin and a sign stating "behold the muslim monkey!" Leaving some very sharp slag on the rebar bit the thief that stole the muslim monkey because there was blood on his mangled torso.

That shit is GENUINELY funny.... Wish you took some pics!