PDA

View Full Version : Zi’ariel, Amanda and Temari found floating in Texas pond after going missing in Atlanta while being watched by "family friend"

Whitey Ford
07-31-2022, 11:46 AM
The NIGDAR is pinging really hard here, even tho the media is tightlipped and providing scant details.
Pair of shoes by pond leads investigators to bodies of 3 missing Texas girls, cops say

https://i.ibb.co/vVV3pdt/nigsicle.jpg

A trio of missing Texas girls was found dead in a private pond early in the morning on Saturday, July 30, investigators told news outlets.

The girls, 9-year-old Zi’ariel Oliver, 8-year-old Amanda Hughes, and 5-year-old Temari Oliver, were reported missing from their home in the small town of Atlanta around 10 p.m. on Friday, TV station KSLA reported.

The three sisters were being watched by a family friend while their mother was at work, officials told the Texarkana Gazette.

Dive teams went into the water and found the bodies of all three girls, KTAL reported. The bodies were recovered shortly after midnight.
https://news.yahoo.com/pair-shoes-pond-leads-investigators-144701375.html

Groid_Rage
08-01-2022, 11:38 AM
Another Apelanta I mean Atlanta in TX this time. :rockfish :rockfish :rockfish

Defund Welfare
08-01-2022, 12:01 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11067625/Three-Texas-sisters-aged-9-8-5-dead-neighbors-pond-vanishing-home.html

Three hideous sheboons just entering breeding age. Thankfully none of them got the opportunity to become niglet launchers.

Kagman
08-01-2022, 12:36 PM
I love cheery stories like this to start my day... One minor observation.... Nigger filth are never found 'floating'..... These piles of excrement are always found bouncing along the bottom.

DOUBLE BONUS!!!! They were breeders!!!!

And I don't know about 'Family Friend' but rockfish some more niggers and you'll certainly have my admiration!

Kagman
08-01-2022, 12:42 PM
Quoting above: "9-year-old Zi’ariel Oliver, 8-year-old Amanda Hughes, and 5-year-old Temari Oliver,"

Gotta bet at least 2 of the 3 were jizzed and carrying sprogs.... In fact, I'd give 3 to 1 odds

Kagman
08-01-2022, 12:52 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11067625/Three-Texas-sisters-aged-9-8-5-dead-neighbors-pond-vanishing-home.html

Three hideous sheboons just entering breeding age.

Just entering??? I'll give you good odds 2 of the three were grandmothers...

Ray Cizzums
08-01-2022, 04:02 PM
Shommaonique (the mammy buffarilla) told DailyMail.com she is heartbroken over the loss of her daughters and not conducting interviews at this time.

The grieving mother has created a GoFundMe account to help with funeral costs and other related expenses. ''This was so unexpect (sic)
and a big hurt and shock to myself and my family. We are now asking for help to lay my sweet angles to rest,' she penned, adding:
'Whatever you can donate will be appreciated.'

Dig deep, Chimpers, dig deep.... :lol
:bugeye

:traybat :traybat :traybat

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-01-2022, 04:19 PM
They likely drowned in 6 inches of water. Stand up stupid niglets!

Kagman
08-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Shommaonique (the mammy buffarilla) ... she penned, adding:
'Whatever you can donate will be appreciated.'

Dig deep, Chimpers, dig deep.... :lol
:bugeye

:traybat :traybat :traybat

I'm damn glad I did not read this in the middle of the night..I would have woken my wife with convulsive laughter...

This is a banner day! Between you and Tweek I have not laughed so hard in ages.

Ignatow
08-02-2022, 03:09 AM
The most racist force against niggers: water.

More drownings of niggers needed.

Jim Crow
08-02-2022, 08:06 AM
9,8 and 5 are perfect ages for these little sheboons to meet the bat fairy.Would’ve been even nicer if it happened earlier before they momma collected all the free gibbs they gets foe they childrens!

IseDaDiva
08-02-2022, 11:49 AM
What about pappys of these little miracles? Maybe they're too overcome by grief to speak of this.

Nig Zero
08-03-2022, 07:04 PM
I just want to say a big thank you to the good samaritan who sent these three demons back to Hell.