B - Shoplift at Walmart and Home Depot
C - Mail theft
D - Prostitution
E - Bank robbery

tweakstick
07-29-2022, 11:14 PM
I'll take F for all of the above, Diva.
Final answer.

Maybe also stealing from the collection plate at the Greater Metropolitan Holy Jeebus Mount Caramel Dipped Consolidated Meffodiss Neopolitan Church of Goodness to the Graciousness ub it all.

Jim Crow
07-30-2022, 07:43 AM
All niggers shoplift and steal.So I will say B.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-30-2022, 10:14 AM
Maybe also stealing from the collection plate at the Greater Metropolitan Holy Jeebus Mount Caramel Dipped Consolidated Meffodiss Neopolitan Church of Goodness to the Graciousness ub it all.
:rofl Oh lawd jeebus takes da wheel!
I will go with shoplift from walmart and home depot. It seems too specific.

SC Anemia
07-30-2022, 10:24 AM
I'm going with mail theft. Shoplifting at Walmart and Home Depot seems too obvious and prostitution would be well out of this ones wheelhouse unless it lives in a house for the blind.

IseDaDiva
07-30-2022, 11:43 AM
I'll take F for all of the above, Diva.
Final answer.

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Yes, this absurdly hideous sow committed all of these crimes and of course, failed at all of them.

I think the prostitution surprised me evern more than the bank robbery, but bucks don't care what they muh dik.

Jim Crow
07-30-2022, 12:55 PM
DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Yes, this absurdly hideous sow committed all of these crimes and of course, failed at all of them.

I think the prostitution surprised me evern more than the bank robbery, but bucks don't care what they muh dik.

A pee brained nigger always fails at everything.Hopefully it succeeds at prison suicide.

Ignatow
07-30-2022, 01:48 PM
The moral of this exercise:

All blacks are immoral, and are just criminals waiting to be caught.