PDA

View Full Version : Filthy sheboons twerk on subway

tweakstick
07-27-2022, 02:33 AM
I don't really recommend anyone watch this but here it is. A groidle of nigger whores and even a pygmy decided that there wasn't enough bodily fluids on the floor of the NYC subway so they decided to make it worse by getting drunk and twerking and simulating (I hope) sex on a slip and slide in the subway car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lbg2H2Pvdo

IseDaDiva
07-27-2022, 11:19 AM
The only amazing and unusual thing about this is that comments are allowed, and they are brutal in a most wonderful way.

tweakstick
07-27-2022, 06:53 PM
The only amazing and unusual thing about this is that comments are allowed, and they are brutal in a most wonderful way.

Every
Single
One

Let's see how long it takes them to remove mine, seeing as how almost every single one of my comments has been removed for the past month now.

Tweak
1 second ago
If MLK were around today, he would have a new dream - that these nasty sows were judged only by the color of their skin and not the content of their character. Humans need to get off the DIEversity train before it derails.

IseDaDiva
07-27-2022, 08:29 PM
If MLK were around today, he would have a new dream

I think you meant to say "a new deram".

GeneralPat
07-27-2022, 08:29 PM
New york truly is the garbage can state of America isn't it? Dirty, filled with diseases, dangerous, rotting and disgusting shithole of a state. Glad I don't live there, it seems like hell on Earth.

Jim Crow
07-28-2022, 04:16 PM
Good grief!That was as disgusting as it was repulsive!

animal mother
07-28-2022, 04:50 PM
:furk

They voted for it, they deserve it!