PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Pastor and his flock robbed of $400K worth of tacky nigger bling jewelry during LIVESTREAMED service

Whitey Ford
07-25-2022, 10:44 AM
Watch: Brooklyn bishop robbed at gunpoint while livestreaming church service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIhSxORZBrc

ABrooklyn bishop and his wife were robbed during a live-streamed sermon on Sunday after armed assailants stormed the service and made off with around $400,000 worth of jewelry, police said.

Bishop Lamor Whitehead was in the middle of delivering his sermon at the Leaders of Tomorrow International Ministries church in Canarsie when three gunmen burst in at around 11:15 a.m., the New York Police Department said.

The armed assailants “displayed firearms and demanded property” from the 44-year-old bishop and his wife, 38, police said.

“When I see them come into the sanctuary with their guns, I told everybody to get out, everybody just get out,” Whitehead said in a video posted to Instagram following the incident. “I didn’t know if they wanted to shoot the church up or if they were just coming for a robbery.”

In the end, he said he was thankful that it was the latter, but said “they took all of my wife’s jewelry and took all of my jewelry,” including his wedding band.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-york-bishop-and-his-wife-robbed-in-400k-jewelry-heist-during-live-streamed-service/ar-AAZWBU3?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=f08e0c41b2474fc0a81d27d0ecf1d59f

IseDaDiva
07-25-2022, 11:06 AM
In the end, he said he was thankful that it was the latter, but said “they took all of my wife’s jewelry and took all of my jewelry,” including his wedding band.

Who knew that being a humble preacher could be so lucrative?

tweakstick
07-25-2022, 12:07 PM
Dey washed and dey knew dat I had otha jewry.

Of course they knew, you dumb nigger. You just had to flash all your bling on TV and the innerwebz. How many of your elderly members went hongree for you to afford all of that worthless gaudy shit around you and your wife's necks? It's too bad they didn't take your Bentley and make you both good as well.

Bishops, Cardinals, Doctors, Esquire... It always makes me snicker when I hear niggers appoint themselves to Im'poatunt positions in their own little self created fubu fiefdoms.