PDA

View Full Version : Check out Javontay, a shooty Georgetown "man".

IseDaDiva
07-23-2022, 05:36 PM
He was arrested on Saturday after deputies saw him walking on Highmarket Street and chased him behind the Georgetown County Fire Station, Weaver said. During the pursuit, he fell while trying to jump over a cable and a gun went off.

After being cornered by two deputies, Weaver said Rogers fired a .22 caliber revolver into the air several times and pointed it at his head, threatening to shoot himself. He eventually surrendered and was taken to Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital for evaluation and then the Georgetown County Detention Center.

I'm glad they stopped this feral pond scum from batwinging itself. I guess some people really believe in BLM. But you never know. Javontay might go on to be a scholar and a Pulitzer Prize winner.

https://www.wbtw.com/georgetown-county-news/georgetown-man-out-of-jail-on-bond-accused-of-armed-robbery/

zagnut
07-24-2022, 01:29 AM
Go ahead and threaten to shoot yourself to me...I'd get arrested for disturbing the peace when I scream back,"SHOOT!"

Whitey Ford
07-25-2022, 05:29 AM
Weaver said Rogers fired a .22 caliber revolver into the air several times and pointed it at his head, threatening to shoot himself.

IDK if a .22 could actually penetrate one of those rock hard nigger skulls. I'd recommend nothing smaller than .270 Winchester, if it's batwings he's looking for.