PDA

View Full Version : Shykwon GIBBS shoots his burner and kills her mom, too

Whitey Ford
07-21-2022, 11:34 AM
Man in custody after mom killed, daughter seriously hurt in Conover shooting, deputies say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmeu7DMgqyA

A mother is dead and her adult daughter was seriously hurt in a shooting on Sunday morning in Conover, according to the Catawba County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies have a suspect in custody in what they are describing as a domestic violence-related situation.

Authorities said they responded after 2:45 a.m. to 30th Street Northeast for an active breaking and entering call.

When they arrived, deputies told Channel 9′s Dave Faherty they saw signs that a person forced their way into the home. Deputies found two people inside who had been shot.

Amy Raelynne Phillips, 46, died and a 22-year-old was flown to a hospital in Charlotte for treatment. Investigators said she is still in critical condition.

Shykwon Gibbs was taken into custody at the home and is charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and burglary, according to the sheriff’s office.

For hours Sunday morning, deputies and State Bureau of Investigation agents collected evidence around the home.

In 911 calls obtained by Channel 9, you can hear Phillips asking for help after saying her daughter’s boyfriend broke into the home and that he had a gun.

“I need the police to come out here there’s someone banging on my door,” she said. “He’s got a gun. It’s my daughter’s boyfriend.”

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/deputies-1-dead-1-hurt-early-morning-shooting-catawba-county/YRZA7XOZ3RBRXCMCNBY2BAUQ7I/

IseDaDiva
07-21-2022, 11:59 AM
When your whore daughter's boyfriend is named Shykwon, it's time to move and leave no forwarding address.

Chimpwhipper
07-22-2022, 10:38 AM
When your daughter shows up with a nigger it's time to wax them both.

Celticgirl
07-22-2022, 01:25 PM
When your daughter shows up with a nigger it's time to wax them both.

Exactly. Will these burners ever learn? It never ever works out.

Chimpwhipper
07-22-2022, 02:03 PM
No. They don't learn. Even after seeing thousands of examples of burners getting pregnant and Shitonius bailing on them, or killing his ho and spawn.

Jim Crow
07-22-2022, 05:02 PM
Mudshark not only caused her own demise by fucking a nigger. She caused her mothers death! If the mudshark ever makes it out of critical condition alive, I doubt she’ll even have guilt for her mothers death. Mudsharks have no soul!

Chimpwhipper
07-22-2022, 05:48 PM
Dang what a shame.....Mama had some big ol tittays

IseDaDiva
07-23-2022, 12:12 PM
Mudshark not only caused her own demise by fucking a nigger. She caused her mothers death! If the mudshark ever makes it out of critical condition alive, I doubt she’ll even have guilt for her mothers death. Mudsharks have no soul!

Mom was arrested last year for habitual larceny. Lots of niggers and nigglets on the FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/amy.phillips.79230305

Celticgirl
07-23-2022, 02:33 PM
No. They don't learn. Even after seeing thousands of examples of burners getting pregnant and Shitonius bailing on them, or killing his ho and spawn.

There was a case in the 1990's in Chicago where a burner got pregnant by a nigger and his cousin and her boo broke in and cut the baby out of her stomach to keep it for themselves. They got caught a few days later of course. But her two older white kids got killed in the process. Sad case. They got the death penalty but that Governor Ryan outlawed the death penalty in Illinois so it was reduced to life for all of them (there were 3 I believe). And the two are still trying to get out saying they served enough time. Unreal.

Kagman
07-23-2022, 03:06 PM
Mom was arrested last year for habitual larceny. Lots of niggers and nigglets on the FB page.

Good research... Check out the black eye. The picks show plenty on the F/B page... Clearly the 'kid' is a mutant. Being poor is one thing... Mudsharking is entirely another

Kagman
07-23-2022, 03:14 PM
Dang what a shame.....Mama had some big ol tittays

Keep in mind a mutant was sucking on those things - along with Shitavious. I'd rather suck on a bottle bleach than those nigger-defiled bags of flab

Ignatow
07-23-2022, 04:10 PM
Good research... Check out the black eye. The picks show plenty on the F/B page... Clearly lives in a trailer.... Clearly the 'kid' is a mutant. Being poor is one thing... Mudsharking is entirely another

There are rich bitches like Madonna who will burn coal. And there will be trailer park types who will do the same. Conclusion is, niggers have become mainstream as "just like us" that affluence isn't a factor anymore.

No amount of money would make a nigger human. I'll always see them as monkeys, even if they live in Beverly Hills or wherever they want.

Celticgirl
07-23-2022, 04:19 PM
There are rich bitches like Madonna who will burn coal. And there will be trailer park types who will do the same. Conclusion is, niggers have become mainstream as "just like us" that affluence isn't a factor anymore.

No amount of money would make a nigger human. I'll always see them as monkeys, even if they live in Beverly Hills or wherever they want.

I know. The Kardashians too.

Jim Crow
07-23-2022, 08:29 PM

I guess the acorn didn’t fall far from the tree!

Kagman
07-24-2022, 06:35 AM

I agree. Sharking is the issue. Money most certainly is not. I did not mean to suggest otherwise. To be sure, Appalachia is dirt poor yet filled with wonderful people who would rather die than mix with nigger filth. Appalachia is a thorn in the side of vermin liberals. Grinding poverty yet a fraction of the crime of Niggerville. It's existence lays waste the entire liberal narrative that it's poverty that drives nigger dysfunction.

Ignatow
07-24-2022, 09:57 PM
I agree. Sharking is the issue. Money most certainly is not. I did not mean to suggest otherwise. To be sure, Appalachia is dirt poor yet filled with wonderful people who would rather die than mix with nigger filth. Appalachia is a thorn in the side of vermin liberals. Grinding poverty yet a fraction of the crime of Niggerville. It's existence lays waste the entire liberal narrative that it's poverty that drives nigger dysfunction.

I know you weren't suggesting anything. And like you, I support all of us who'd rather die than mix with nigger filth. Being poor with honor is infinitely better than nigger rich and rutting with niggers, like the Kartrashians.

Yesterday, I actually passed by the city of the Kartrashian whores, Calabasas, to meet an old college friend who had to attend a memorial service in that vicinity. I showed him where nigger Kobe died, and where the Hollywood types live, like Nigger Dre and Snoop nigger. It has changed a lot since last decade. I told him I hated that area, rich bitches and fake people who are doing their best to convince us to accept niggers.

There's a reason I never venture there if I can. I remember thinking to myself, I hope this place falls into the ocean, and take all the degenerates with it.

Celticgirl
07-24-2022, 10:09 PM

My mom wanted to move to Appalachia like East TN or Western NC. She liked nature too so that was a lot of it. I just looked up Appalachia. All they show is black Appalachians or mixed race. God forbid they show any whites. There was an article about a hospital being shut down and they show a black girl with a black power t shirt on. I know there are not that many there.

Chimpwhipper
07-25-2022, 07:04 AM
Here where we live in Central NC the niggers are 12-14%, but the whites are the worst. A guy who was remodeling my bathroom and kitchen had lived in Atlanta for many years and said, "Even though Atlanta is full of niggers, I didn't see as much coal burning and race mixing as I see here."
That's because our whites are the worst.
Celticgirl, the stuff you saw about Appalachia and niggers/mixed is the enemy "projecting". Niggers don't really want to live in a place like that. They want to be where the "gibs" are.

Kagman
07-25-2022, 12:48 PM
All they show is black Appalachians or mixed race. God forbid they show any whites. ... I know there are not that many there.

I agree... This is a concerted and coordinated effort to show that Appalachia with all it's dignity and good people IS NIGGER FILTH..... When, in reality, it's over 90 percent white.

Why would they do this??? Why show Appalachia as black when in reality it's white??? The reason, in my view, is that White Appalachia completely destroys the woke narrative that it's poverty that breeds dysfunction, crime, out of wedlock birth etc etc etc. Why does it destroy the woke narrative??? Because Appalachia is overwhelmingly white and in that grinding poverty, there is very little crime and schools do better than their nigger counterparts....

So the woke machine must make it seem black.... Whites, of course, are evil and stupid and have survived on undeserved 'privilege'...

We are dealing with a great evil..... And sometimes I think we're the only ones who see it.....

Celticgirl
07-25-2022, 01:37 PM
Here where we live in Central NC the niggers are 12-14%, but the whites are the worst. A guy who was remodeling my bathroom and kitchen had lived in Atlanta for many years and said, "Even though Atlanta is full of niggers, I didn't see as much coal burning and race mixing as I see here."
That's because our whites are the worst.
Celticgirl, the stuff you saw about Appalachia and niggers/mixed is the enemy "projecting". Niggers don't really want to live in a place like that. They want to be where the "gibs" are.

Yeah. I noticed it was ads and propaganda material. There was a news article, "Blacks in appalachia". WTF.

Celticgirl
07-25-2022, 01:43 PM
For Employers (https://www.charities.org/employee-giving-and-business-philanthropy-solutions)
For Nonprofits (https://www.charities.org/charity-nonprofit-solutions)
Find a Charity (https://www.charities.org/charities_list)
Resources (https://www.charities.org/resources)
Blog (https://www.charities.org/news?field_story_type_tid=100)
About (https://www.charities.org/about)

Tackling Poverty in Appalachia

By Christian Appalachian Project (CAP) on November 17, 2017

https://www.charities.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/_MG_8901_0.jpg?itok=mhY6UZwc
Those living in poverty in Eastern Kentucky, and Central Appalachia generally, deal with chronic and serious challengehttps://www.charities.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/CAP%20New%20Logo_12.1.17_0.png?itok=jN5F9ZTKs. Much progress has been made in tackling poverty in Appalachia over the past 50 years, but pockets of severe rural poverty remain, particularly in Eastern Kentucky. While the average poverty rate in the 54 counties of Appalachian Kentucky fell from 60% in 1960 to 26% in 2010, rates are still high compared to the national average of 16%. Rates exceed 30% in more than a dozen counties, including those served by Christian Appalachian Project’s (CAP) programs.
file:///C:/Users/sford/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpgCAP provides many programs to tackle the issue of poverty in Appalachia, including Housing, Elderly Services -- In-Home Respite Services, Child Development Centers, Grateful Bread Food Pantry, Grateful Thread Clothing, Family Advocacy, Counseling, Summer Camps, Disaster Relief, Operation Sharing, In-School Services, and In-home Infant/Toddler Services.
Last year:

https://www.charities.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/unspecifiedNDZE9N5A.jpg?itok=jqkzyhewCAP’s Housing Program repaired 228 homes, and a new home was built for a family of six.
1,935 children and youth received in-school curriculum, tutoring, and leadership training, and 1,158 children attended summer camp.
2,372 participants were served at our Grateful Bread Food Pantry.
A total of 11,503 participants received direct service through 16 human service programs in Eastern Kentucky.

See this article. I can't find one saying Appalachian charity without at least one black in it.

tweakstick
07-25-2022, 02:48 PM
My mom wanted to move to Appalachia like East TN or Western NC. She liked nature too so that was a lot of it. I just looked up Appalachia. All they show is black Appalachians or mixed race. God forbid they show any whites. There was an article about a hospital being shut down and they show a black girl with a black power t shirt on. I know there are not that many there.

Don't use Screwgle to look up pics (or virtually anything else) and expect anything but algorithmic miscegenation. Niggers are circled in red, bottom two screenshots are from Yandex:

The Google nigger counter is well over 3 dozen in the above pics totaled 79.
For some unknown reason, Google even included trannies.

Yandex count is 3 of around 70 after discounting scenery pictures.

This is just first page sampling of the two different search engines. Clearly, google has an agenda.

Celticgirl
07-25-2022, 03:28 PM
Don't use Screwgle to look up pics (or virtually anything else) and expect anything but algorithmic miscegenation. Niggers are circled in red, bottom two screenshots are from Yandex:

The Google nigger counter is well over 3 dozen in the above pics totaled 79.
For some unknown reason, Google even included trannies.

Yandex count is 3 of around 70 after discounting scenery pictures.

This is just first page sampling of the two different search engines. Clearly, google has an agenda.

Thank you. I did not know that. They probably took the two blacks that were working at the charity or lived there and highlighted them. Probably trying to encourage inner city niggers to move there or because it's charity doesn't want the charity looking too white which in Appalachia is hard.

Chimpwhipper
07-26-2022, 07:10 PM
There's definitely a lot of Jigaboos in Bluefield, W.Va., but I didn't see that many elsewhere, other than Charleston. That's Gibs Territory