PDA

View Full Version : Kansas nigger offs his mudshark and sproglet and then reports them missing to the popo

Whitey Ford
07-21-2022, 10:52 AM
Kansas man arrested for capital murder in deaths of girlfriend, 4-year-old daughter

Authorities have have arrested a 31-year-old southwest Kansas man for capital murder after finding the bodies of his girlfriend and 4-year-old daughter.

The Kansas Bureau of Investigation said in a release Thursday that Michael Peterson was arrested in the deaths of 31-year-old Kayla Vasquez and 4-year-old Aalilyah Vasquez.

https://i.ibb.co/yB0gPzv/22855859-G.jpg

The Ford County Sheriff’s Office received a call at around 1:20 p.m. Wednesday from a home in the 200 block of Avenue B. Upon arrival, sheriff’s deputies and officers from the Spearville Police Department spoke to a man who reported that his girlfriend and daughter were missing.

The KBI said that while they were inside the home, officers noticed evidence that a crime had occurred in the residence. Peterson was detained for questioning.

Just before 4 p.m. Wednesday, the sheriff's office requested KBI assistance. KBI agents and the Crime Scene Response Team responded to the scene to investigate.

The KBI said agents and deputies began an extensive search for Kayla and Aalilyah, and they were later assisted by the Edwards County Sheriff’s Office.

Authorities found Kayla's body in rural Ford County at around 4:15 a.m. Thursday. Aalilyah's body was found in Kinsley at around 5:40 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm-BxBLaywY

https://www.kake.com/story/46705415/kansas-man-arrested-for-capital-murder-in-deaths-of-girlfriend-4yearold-daughter?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

Ignatow
07-21-2022, 03:56 PM
Give the nigger a KFC thigh and a wing for saving society thousands of dollars.

Even pitbulls aren't as savage as niggers.

haywood
07-21-2022, 04:22 PM
Give the nigger a KFC thigh and a wing for saving society thousands of dollars.

Even pitbulls aren't as savage as niggers.

Tru Dat!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-21-2022, 06:51 PM
“The KBI said that while they were inside the home, officers noticed evidence that a crime had occurred in the residence. Peterson was detained for questioning.”

lol, what evidence did the nigger leave behind? Did he kick the mudshark’s body behind the couch? :lol

Kagman
07-21-2022, 07:07 PM
The stupid nigger could have just as easily taken this approach....

Don't get me wrong... It's always a good thing to see a properly paid toll.....

Kagman
07-21-2022, 07:11 PM

Anastasia
08-11-2022, 07:22 PM
lol that was a toughie for the officers to solve.

We all know that when the cameras are off and a group of cops that trust one another are together, the "so we all know the nigger did it" talk starts up.

IseDaDiva
08-13-2022, 12:12 PM

Were they all mudsharks too?

Can't believe I missed this. Burners bumped off by their pets always brightens my day!

Chimpwhipper
08-14-2022, 05:18 PM
*Buuuuurrrrpppp* Fart*.......yawn.