PDA

View Full Version : Shitnecktady Mulatto wastes Her Beau Sperm Donor

Groid_Rage
07-21-2022, 12:15 AM
Police: Schenectady woman charged in fatal Monday stabbing; Victim identified
SCHENECTADY – A city woman has been charged in connection with the fatal stabbing of a man on Avenue B Monday, police said.

Gabriella A. Beckwith, 22, of Schenectady, was arrested and charged with one count each of first-degree manslaughter, first-degree assault and tampering with physical evidence, felonies.

Police identified the man she is accused of stabbing to death as Beyquan Campbell, 29, of Schenectady.

Beckwith also faces one count of misdemeanor weapons possession and three counts of misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child.https://dailygazette.com/2022/07/19/police-schenectady-woman-charged-in-fatal-monday-stabbing-victim-identified/
She crapped out 3 sprogs but still not married, typical nigger fambly.
:unigger
:cuffs :bobble

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-21-2022, 12:24 AM
Badbye Beyquan. The world is a better place, although barely as their are still around 40 million of you littering up the US alone.

IseDaDiva
07-23-2022, 07:09 PM
I"m disappointed. I could not find a portrait of BEYQUAN :lol, proud begetter of 3 sprogs with his rachet whore.

Jim Crow
07-23-2022, 08:44 PM
How sad that Beyquan was key-illed and his key-ids wasn’t! Tax payers will have to pay to raise those little shitstain/future felons! And we’ll also have to pay the stabby sow’s NU scholarship. A total family massacre and suicide would’ve been the best scenario!

Groid_Rage
07-23-2022, 08:54 PM
Suspect in Schenectady slaying freed while self-defense claim is weighed
Gabriella Beckwith must wear a GPS monitor, report to probation officers while case unfolds

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Suspect-in-Schenectady-slaying-freed-while-17322740.php

Maybe she'll delete her sprogs too? We can only hope. :nigbbq

jenkemfactory
07-24-2022, 08:15 AM
Dat ho be 22 years old? It looks like it's getting ready for 55.
Shit these ugly drug addicted boons all look like, well, shit.