PDA

View Full Version : Can we really blame police for mistaking this sow for a buck?

Sandy
07-17-2017, 03:31 PM
Ever since a couple of years ago, niggers love to claim the "can't breeve" BS. There's got to be a lot more to this story for cops to bother with all this. Even the most nigger-hating police don't go after niggers just because, because everything gets reviewed, and odds are there are other niggers with sail foams. The sow probably mouthed off and was uncooperative, and it looks like a buck anyway.

On the day Tatyana Hargrove rode her bike to try to buy her dad a Father’s Day gift, temperatures in Bakersfield, Calif., had reached triple digits, so she stopped on the way home to take a drink of water in the shade.

On the day police stopped Hargrove, officers had been looking for a suspect — described as a 25- to 30-year-old, bald black man standing 5-foot-10 and weighing about 170 pounds — who had threatened several people with a machete at a nearby grocery store, according to a police report.

After weighing whether he could use his Taser or baton on Hargrove, Moore wrote that he decided to unleash the police K-9, Hamer.

That last part is where I fault the police. Why subject a poor dog when a baton would have done nicely?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/12/i-told-him-i-cant-breathe-police-punch-teen-girl-after-mistaking-her-for-black-male-suspect/

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/12/06/423E6EE000000578-0-image-a-35_1499838712675.jpg

IseDaDiva
07-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Niggers have very little sexual dimorphism, so telling buck from sow is often a job for experts, as in this case.

Tatyana Hargrove rode her bike to try to buy her dad a Father’s Day gift,
More sickening propaganda, designed to be heart-rending for libtards everywhere. How would the nigger know who its sperm donor is and since when do niggers buy Father's Day gifts, or any "gifs"? So much bullshit I need a shovel.

FEDUPMEX
07-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Thats a mister sister wannabe buck ive been seeing those a lot round where i live lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk