PDA

View Full Version : Nnawuchi Is Thoroughly Ventilated....

Kagman
07-14-2022, 04:52 PM
Date Line: May 22, 2022.........Body cam footage of nig-nog first ramming a police cruiser with his hooptie and then blazing away at same with paw-gun. Triangulated fire from god knows how many cops puts more holes in this vile piece of stool than swiss cheese. There is so much fire directed at this monkey you'd think those pistols were belt-fed.

Drenched in blood, he fights to the last thereby preventing officers from wasting scarce government resources attempting to knit it's shit-stained carcass back together. For that, we owe it a debt of gratitude.

Blow by blow of the gunfight is here....

https://rumble.com/v1cav29-july-14-2022.html

BuhhBy, Nnawuchi...

Jim Crow
07-14-2022, 07:41 PM
Worthless fucking nigger doesn’t even deserve a trip to the morgue or a funeral.Just drop it’s carcass off at the land fill.Buzzards need to eat too!

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-14-2022, 08:19 PM
We wuz Japanese n sheeeit. Well he certainly did kamikaze to goodness, didn’t he? :lol

Kagman
07-14-2022, 09:20 PM
We wuz Japanese n sheeeit. Well he certainly did kamikaze to goodness, didn’t he? :lol

I don't know what's the ethnic origin of that name... I think sows just make it up as they crap out their little shitlets.... Japanese, however, is as good a guess as any...

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-14-2022, 11:40 PM
I don't know what's the ethnic origin of that name... I think sows just make it up as they crap out their little shitlets.... Japanese, however, is as good a guess as any...
I looked it up and it appears to be a Nigerian surname. So… a nigger name. I thought I was clever.

Kagman
07-14-2022, 11:55 PM
I looked it up and it appears to be a Nigerian surname. So… a nigger name. I thought I was clever.

I still say the sow simply made it up... You'd need lips the size of tractor tires to pronounce it