PDA

View Full Version : Gravity claims naked ho-bag.

tweakstick
07-14-2022, 12:33 AM
An alleyway was damaged in a littering incident in Chimpcongo Wednesday. Gravity is being blamed by the defendant.

A nigger buck in Chicago’s Uptown area has been accused of throwing a nekked sheboon to her goodness from an apartment window on Wednesday.

“‘I threw the bitch out the window cuz I thought the bitch could fly with dem giant pussy flaps an' sheeit." Tyson Tillman said in a phone call from the police station, according to prosecutor James O’Connor, a comment allegedly captured on a Chicago police officer’s bodyworn camera,” CWB Chicago reported Sunday, adding the victim was identified as Tabitha Tanner.

Tillman arrived at the building on North Magnolia late that evening and his girlfriend appeared nearly 40 minutes later, O’Connor explained.

Doorbell cameras reportedly showed the nigger's regular ho in the hallway, and just before 11:00 p.m., an outside camera caught the moment Tanner’s body fell to the ground in an alleyway behind the building.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/07/11/chicago-man-accused-tossing-naked-woman-her-death-threw-btch-window/

Whitey Ford
07-14-2022, 04:52 AM
“‘I threw the bitch out the window cuz I thought the bitch could fly with dem giant pussy flaps an' sheeit." Tyson Tillman said in a phone call from the police station

Muhfuggin' beesh be a roastie an' sheeit!
https://i.ibb.co/0CD4DW8/DIkQAac.jpg

jenkemfactory
07-14-2022, 06:21 AM

Jim Crow
07-14-2022, 07:05 AM
I’m for giving all niggers flying lessons. From the top of the Empire State building!

jenkemfactory
07-14-2022, 07:05 AM
Here's Chicongo mayor Gorilla Heavyhindpaw:

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-14-2022, 08:59 AM
Sheeeeeeit

Kagman
07-14-2022, 09:22 AM
A portrait of the deceased....

IseDaDiva
07-14-2022, 11:57 AM
a comment allegedly captured on a Chicago police officer’s bodyworn camera,

Even if the "Uptown man" ooked exactly what it did and it's recorded, it's still only "alleged".

the pair had engaged in a physical altercation inside the apartment, claiming her clothes came off at that time and the woman fell out the window.

So, clothes magically coming off causes one to fall out a window? Niggers can't make up a sensible lie to save their lives.

Dumb nigger's second hoe arrives and he doesn't want her to find out he has another hoe in the room, so flings the slut out the window. There. Problem solved.

jenkemfactory
07-14-2022, 01:56 PM
A portrait of the deceased....

She's beautiful!

Kagman
07-14-2022, 02:26 PM
Niggers can't make up a sensible lie to save their lives.

You know, I've followed nigger lies on a number of occasions. The more fantastical the lie, the more they raise their voice and DEMAND it be believed. In this age of P/C and Cancelation, humans tasked with dealing with them (social services/police/med) refuse to call them out on their bullshit...

Due to Liberal Cuckdom, their sick fantasies become defacto reality... Fort Sumter... where are you????

tweakstick
07-14-2022, 02:57 PM
So, clothes magically coming off causes one to fall out a window? Niggers can't make up a sensible lie to save their lives.

Tequila can make a woman's clothes fall off or fall out a window but never both at one time and niggers don't drink tequila.

Source: I heard it from, uhm, somewhere. I don't remember. I would have never engaged in such libidinous behavior and certainly not above the first floor above the pool if I were to have done so.