PDA

View Full Version : Get offa dat twicycle for real in George Floyd land - niglet hits and curses at LEO

CoonsЯus
07-12-2022, 07:58 AM
Watch this trainee felon push and strike an officer in Saint Paul Minnesota. The nasty little niglet can't be more than 2 years old and it's already cursing and hitting police officers. No idea why the cop didn't tase it or shoot it in the nig nuts, but I guess that's restraint for you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11004511/Shocking-moment-TODDLER-swings-cops-Minnesota-officers-try-execute-warrant-murder-suspect.html

Niggers have no place in any advanced society. They are the epitome of failure and hopelessness. The fairest thing to do for all, is to ship them wholsale back to Wakanda.

The cops were on-site to conduct a search warrant for a murder suspect when they came across the kids
The unidentified boy punched, kicked, cursed, and threw rocks at the police

Defund Welfare
07-12-2022, 08:30 AM

This shit demon is going to be cycling through the failed justice system his entire “youff”
he’s got it made, laws will go easy on him “cause he jus a chile!”

Hopefully his mammy gets hungry one night and craves ghetto lobster. Doubt it though, the fambly is raising this nigger to be a complete menace to society in hopes of another 30 million ghetto lotto.

CoonsЯus
07-12-2022, 09:02 AM
shit demon

I like that !!

tyrone

jenkemfactory
07-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Haha! I just had to login and say: hahaha!

animal mother
07-12-2022, 10:46 AM
A very late term abortion should be performed on these shitlettes immediately. Imagine the amount of crime, TNB, and general mayhem they are destined to cause?

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-12-2022, 11:35 AM
We put dogs down for less than what niggers do all day every day. How do we not see it?

Jim Crow
07-12-2022, 03:26 PM
Those little shitlets were trained to do so by their felonious parents! it’s safe to say that they will probably be either daid or incarcerated by the time they reach their teens!

Celticgirl
07-12-2022, 03:42 PM
We put dogs down for less than what niggers do all day every day. How do we not see it?

You know it. The mammy of the niglet is probably a teen herself. Who knows who da daddy is.

AR Patriot
07-13-2022, 11:04 PM
A very late term abortion should be performed on these shitlettes immediately. Imagine the amount of crime, TNB, and general mayhem they are destined to cause?

That's what I always think too and with great sadness. Every one of these little sub-primates will cause so much harm to society over the course of decades. I genuinely feel some sense of relief when something happens that will prevent it.

haywood
07-13-2022, 11:13 PM
Watch this trainee felon push and strike an officer in Saint Paul Minnesota. The nasty little niglet can't be more than 2 years old and it's already cursing and hitting police officers. No idea why the cop didn't tase it or shoot it in the nig nuts, but I guess that's restraint for you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11004511/Shocking-moment-TODDLER-swings-cops-Minnesota-officers-try-execute-warrant-murder-suspect.html

Niggers have no place in any advanced society. They are the epitome of failure and hopelessness. The fairest thing to do for all, is to ship them wholsale back to Wakanda.

Niggers being NIGGERS!! Best option is to have the Bat Fairy wing this nigger before it hits puberty!!

Anastasia
07-16-2022, 06:20 PM
Old enough to be full of hate is old enough to be a legitimate target of hate.

For the "innocent child" defense to be valid, the child actually has to have childlike innocence.