PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Prison System BANS nigger dreadlocks, cornrows and cuts snakehead nigger's shitcoils- muh sibbel rites!

Whitey Ford
07-11-2022, 05:11 AM
Prison guards forced a Black inmate to chop off his dreadlocks. Now he's suing.

https://i.ibb.co/CbSPc9B/niggeruniversity2.jpg

The February 2021 prison memo sent by Warden Brad Adams was clear.
“Effective immediately” inmates in the medium-security, all-male prison known as the Northpoint Training Center in central Kentucky, would need to have “searchable hair” if they traveled in or out of the facility – to court, another institution, or to the hospital – or were placed in solitary confinement.
“Braids, corn rolls [sic], dreadlocks etc. are not permitted if they are not searchable,” the memo states. Inmates would be given 30 minutes to remove those hairstyles or it would be cut from their heads and filmed by officials for documentation like any other use of force.
The prison also pulled Black hair-care products from canteen shelves, according to a federal lawsuit filed by the inmate. USA TODAY also reviewed internal prison documentation and video of Thurman's locs being forcibly cut, which were obtained through public records requests.

Carlos Thurman, 50, alleges in his federal court complaint against the Kentucky Department of Corrections leadership that his constitutional right to religious liberty and expression as a Rastafarian were infringed upon by the prison’s policy against dreadlocks. In group grievances filed with the prison and letters to Department of Corrections leadership last spring, Thurman argues that he and other Black inmates were being racially discriminated against and their First and Fourteenth Amendment rights violated.
Carlos Thurman, 50, said his Constitutional rights were violated by a Kentucky state prison warden's policy that required inmates with dreadlocks, braids or cornrows to cut their hair if being transferred or in solitary confinement.
“If a white inmate with long hair down his back gets into a fight with a Black inmate with dreads, cornrows or braids, the white inmate will be allowed to keep his hair,” Thurman wrote in his March 2021 grievance. But “the Black inmate will have to get his hair cut. Where is the fairness?”

https://archive.ph/8Z0XK#selection-773.0-793.290

Defund Welfare
07-11-2022, 06:17 AM
Another garbage race baiting lowercase White article.

Did it ever occur to the nigger you could avoid this by not committing crimes? Hope he wins nothing.

Jim Crow
07-11-2022, 07:58 AM
Don’t even waiste the time and effort to cut it.Just drop a match on the nigger’s snake rolls!All the bergamot hair grease should keep it burning!

Celticgirl
07-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Don’t even waiste the time and effort to cut it.Just drop a match on the nigger’s snake rolls!All the bergamot hair grease should keep it burning!

https://youtu.be/3Rpn9gGZiLo

Michael Jackson and Pepsi ad I remember when this happened.

Ignatow
07-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Violent felons have no rights, period. They don't even have the right to live.

Jim Crow
07-11-2022, 03:51 PM

That was pretty amusing. I was always disappointed that the child molester fairyboy nigger’s head did not burn off! But I got my wish for its death some years later when it overdosed!LOL!

Ray Cizzums
07-11-2022, 04:22 PM
These fucking bucks with the bag full of shitlocks hanging off their melons really piss me off.
Fuck them and their nest-o-snakes, broccoli-bunch, and court-jester faggot "hurra doo" stylin's.
The women's prison prohibits all manner of sheboon wigs and weaves, and leaves them looking
like Curly from the Three Stooges. Those bucks know the guards don't want to go near nigger
wool, and probably hide all manner of contraband in it, and their shit-pipes, of course....
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
07-11-2022, 05:20 PM
It's for the better. They usually have roaches in their nasty fros.

IseDaDiva
07-11-2022, 10:09 PM

Coolio agrees.

Tar Remover
07-14-2022, 09:17 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl Lawdy Jeebus, Lawdy Jeebus, Lawdy Jeebus! HEPS muh, Jeebus! Muh Sibble rights an sheet!

I can just visualize these apes screaming at the trees about how "Muh sibble rights is being "valitated" by da white debbil!"

FUCK you niggers. They can't cut your greasy Space Coon locks LOW enough.....

tweakstick
07-14-2022, 09:35 PM
Be male and join or get drafted into the US military.
You broke no laws.
Get your head shaved for boot camp.
Continue for the duration of enlistment to keep it tapered at 0-3" or 0-2" depending on branch.
Keep your damn mouth shut about your preference for any reason including some made up bullshit religion.

If we do it to service members, why can't we do it to prisoners. They need their heads shaved for health reasons to begin with if nothing else.

We need to end the ability of prisoners to sue the prison system for most any reason that is not proceeded by an overturned verdict.

Tar Remover
07-14-2022, 11:52 PM
That's an excellent point, Tweak. I agree.

IseDaDiva
07-15-2022, 12:21 AM
Be male and join or get drafted into the US military.
You broke no laws.
Get your head shaved for boot camp.
Continue for the duration of enlistment to keep it tapered at 0-3" or 0-2" depending on branch.
Keep your damn mouth shut about your preference for any reason including some made up bullshit religion.

If we do it to service members, why can't we do it to prisoners. They need their heads shaved for health reasons to begin with if nothing else.

We need to end the ability of prisoners to sue the prison system for most any reason that is not proceeded by an overturned verdict.

Amen. You violate the rights of others and/or take their lives, you LOSE any rights you think you might have. I just wish they still had chain-gangs everywhere and make those groids earn their keep for once.

Kagman
07-15-2022, 08:05 AM
How about women.....

tweakstick
07-15-2022, 08:44 AM
How about women.....

Shave them all bald, male or female. Also, there is no such thing as a black woman. That term refers to a human female.

The purpose of close haircuts in the military is two-fold. The first is obviously basic disease prevention. The second is because long hair can be used in hand to hand combat as a weapon against the wearer. In combat, you can easily remove cumbersome clothing if needed for hand to hand combat if you've run out of other choices. Why do niggers not think of this in prison? How many times have niggers been grabbed by dey drayedz and had their melons swung into the bars like a bag of rocks? It's something I would certainly do if needed in a fight. They are obviously more concerned with hiding drugs and other contraband than health/comfort and basic survival.

As far as the whole Rastafarian bullshit goes, a central teaching of their recently made up (1930's) cult is that it is their duty to return to deh promissed laand, mahn! I say shave a few years off their sentence in exchange for self deportation to the muddaland with no chance of returning without a life sentence for parole violation.

Problem solved.

Kagman
07-15-2022, 08:59 AM
Shave them all bald, male or female. Also, there is no such thing as a black woman. That term refers to a human female.

As far as the whole Rastafarian bullshit goes, a central teaching of their recently made up (1930's) cult is that it is their duty to return to deh promissed laand, mahn! I say shave a few years off their sentence in exchange for self deportation to the muddaland with no chance of returning without a life sentence for parole violation.

Problem solved.

Yeah... Just too lazy to have changed it... I noticed 'Woman' as I was posting... Good catch.

As for the 'promised land'... Every last shit-stained one of them should be rounded up and shipped out on anything that floats... even things that don't... Send them off on floating logs as far as I'm concerned.... Nigger vermin...

Kagman
07-15-2022, 09:15 AM

Everyone's favorite Magic Nigger.... I remember reading that happened... I've never seen it. What the hell did they conk his hair with? Rocket fuel??? We need to distribute more of that shit... Along with lighters with really long flames lol

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane...

tweakstick
07-15-2022, 10:48 AM
Everyone's favorite Magic Nigger.... I remember reading that happened... I've never seen it. What the hell did they conk his hair with? Rocket fuel??? We need to distribute more of that shit... Along with lighters with really long flames lol

I've got good news and bad news here:

I'll lead with the bad. Jheri Curls are coming back in style.

The Jheri Curl Is Back And Here's Why You'll Want To Try ItTHIS THROWBACK STYLE IS BACK WITH A TWIST AND INFLUENCERS ARE LOVING IT.
The Jheri Curl Is Back And You’ll Want To Try It

This summer we’ve seen the Jheri curl, one of the unlikeliest Black hair trends of the ’80s, make its way back into the zeitgeist—and people are loving it. But this time around, like any modern take on a throwback, it has a twist. Ladies (and gentlemen) are executing this style without chemicals, and on natural coils, kinks and curls.
https://www.essence.com/hair/jheri-curl-trend-is-back-for-2020/

This means that you will never be able to sit on a bench without knowing that a nigger was just there due to the disgusting smelly mix of 3 week old axle grease, body odor and toxic chemical spill smeared onto the the back of the seat. No thanks, I'll stand.

They can't wash their hurruhh dooz without using a half bottle of industrial shampoo and all the chemicals are too expensive and time consuming to reapply everyday. This means they choose not to practice proper hair hygiene. I though I'd never have to smell that mix again after it went out of style when Wacko Jacko burst into flames.

The good news is, it's just as flammable as it ever was!
:rofl

Warnings
Your hair will be flammable. Keep hair away from open flame.
https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Jheri-Curls

IseDaDiva
07-15-2022, 11:39 AM
I've got good news and bad news here:

I'll lead with the bad. Jheri Curls are coming back in style.

This means that you will never be able to sit on a bench without knowing that a nigger was just there due to the disgusting smelly mix of 3 week old axle grease, body odor and toxic chemical spill smeared onto the the back of the seat. No thanks, I'll stand.

They can't wash their hurruhh dooz without using a half bottle of industrial shampoo and all the chemicals are too expensive and time consuming to reapply everyday. This means they choose not to practice proper hair hygiene. I though I'd never have to smell that mix again after it went out of style when Wacko Jacko burst into flames.

The good news is, it's just as flammable as it ever was!
:rofl

Funny you menttion the famous "Jheri Curl". I just watched an episode of The People's Court. This lovely mammy and her equally lovely sow daughter were there suing over their dissatisfaction with their Jheri jobs and 15$ haircuts.

More and more I'm understanding why the bucks will pick even the most morbidly obese YT woman over their own sheboons.

Good lord...

Celticgirl
07-15-2022, 01:30 PM
Amen. You violate the rights of others and/or take their lives, you LOSE any rights you think you might have. I just wish they still had chain-gangs everywhere and make those groids earn their keep for once.

What is that song from the 60's? That's the sound of the men working on the chain gaaaang.

Kagman
07-15-2022, 02:04 PM

I remember taking the F 'Train' (subway) from 179th in Queens all the way to lower Manhattan for my first job. An hour or so ride to the wall st. area. These were newer subway cars with a clear plexiglass dividers between the seats... Niggers with a literal grease gun full slime in their nappy fur would sleep against those partitions... I cannot describe the gelatinous, fur-filled mess it would leave. The partitions, being 'clear' showed just how disgusting these beasts were (and are). This was the 80's and NYC was still recovering from what was, in effect, bankruptcy. These cars were cleaned, maybe, every 3 weeks. The smells were absolutely beyond belief. Worse was the cheap horse cologne the niggers would wear to mask their stench.... Thank god I'm done with that shit...

Celticgirl
07-15-2022, 08:41 PM
I remember taking the F 'Train' (subway) from 179th in Queens all the way to lower Manhattan for my first job. An hour or so ride to the wall st. area. These were newer subway cars with a clear plexiglass dividers between the seats... Niggers with a literal grease gun full slime in their nappy fur would sleep against those partitions... I cannot describe the gelatinous, fur-filled mess it would leave. The partitions, being 'clear' showed just how disgusting these beasts were (and are). This was the 80's and NYC was still recovering from what was, in effect, bankruptcy. These cars were cleaned, maybe, every 3 weeks. The smells were absolutely beyond belief. Worse was the cheap horse cologne the niggers would wear to mask their stench.... Thank god I'm done with that shit...

Oh wow. That sounds nasty.

IseDaDiva
07-15-2022, 11:38 PM

Jackscoon's Jheri curls a-flamin'. He didn't even notice it. :lol Be careful. You might find this very "disturbing".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKlC1mGag_A

Kagman
07-16-2022, 04:18 AM
Jackscoon's Jheri curls a-flamin'. He didn't even notice it. :lol Be careful. You might find this very "disturbing".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKlC1mGag_A

Child-molesting vermin....Should have doused his crotch with that stuff as well.