PDA

View Full Version : N1663Rs storm retirement home looking to lynch 87 y/o white woman

tweakstick
07-08-2022, 02:24 AM
Niggers never forget when one of theirs is made good for righteous reasons.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10992759/Emmett-Till-protesters-storm-senior-facility-searching-woman-accused-setting-lynch-mob-him.html

Nevermind the fact that the warrant for this woman was never served on her and that the statute of limitations is long since past for her alleged crime.
Nevermind the fact that the WHITE "black studies professor" SJW Timothy Tyson, who is the only witness against her cannot produce the audiotape where he claims she admitted while not under oath that the nigger Till never touched her despite a witness statement that he tried to push her into the stockroom.
Nevermind that this woman is now 87 years old and likely cannot testify in her own defense due to her advanced years.

The fact is that if they had enough evidence to convict her, they would simply issue a new arrest warrant and that is not going to happen. She is the only witness left to the entire event. Short of her coming forth and admitting to any crime, this case is nothing but a media circus and just another reason for niggers to riot.

Jim Crow
07-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Niggers love an excuse to Burn Loot and Murder!

Kagman
07-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Niggers never forget when one of theirs is made good for righteous reasons.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10992759/Emmett-Till-protesters-storm-senior-facility-searching-woman-accused-setting-lynch-mob-him.html

Nevermind the fact that the warrant for this woman was never served on her and that the statute of limitations is long since past for her alleged crime.
Nevermind the fact that the WHITE "black studies professor" SJW Timothy Tyson, who is the only witness against her cannot produce the audiotape where he claims she admitted while not under oath that the nigger Till never touched her despite a witness statement that he tried to push her into the stockroom.
Nevermind that this woman is now 87 years old and likely cannot testify in her own defense due to her advanced years.

The fact is that if they had enough evidence to convict her, they would simply issue a new arrest warrant and that is not going to happen. She is the only witness left to the entire event. Short of her coming forth and admitting to any crime, this case is nothing but a media circus and just another reason for niggers to riot.

Great post. I saw this earlier ... somewhere... that they were going to terrorize this woman. And terrorize they will. You can count on the local government to do - N O T H I N G - other than to support these criminal simians... And their white enablers. As for the Feds... They're in the grand-stands cheering these criminals on.

Some history on the nigger groidal... 'The Tills'.... The filthy, nigger punk who assaulted a white woman, 'Emmit (niggerFILTH) Till' jizz donor 'Lewis (niggerFILTH) Till was a proud member of the US Army during WW II. The filthy, disgusting, radiator-hose wielding piece of shit had rope put around his greasy, slimey nigger neck and dropped 5 full feet. My only hope is it's foul up-armored nigger neck did not break and he got to do a little nigger dance before he batwinged. Why, you ask, did the US Army stretch this filthy nigger's neck??? Private Lewis Till raped 3 beautiful Italian woman and murdered one of them. It's alleged he raped more. Starting a proud nigger tradition, he was given free legal counsel, was duly tried and convicted of these heinous crimes. He no doubt got a some fried chiggun as a last meal and was strung up like the vile nigger filth he so clearly was.

My bet. The disgusting, poisonous rotten nigger apple did not fall far from the Jizz-tree. Emit (niggerFilth) Till was genetically programmed to be the society wrecking, walking piece of filth he so clearly was - just like his JizzDonor. That little piece of shit got EVERYTHING it deserved... I only wish they spread batwinging of the human-violating creature over a few days. As it stands, it appears he was only 'groomed' for a few hours. What's nice is that upstanding White folk properly remember this piece of nigger vermin... Here's a pic of a marker commemorating it's bat-winging... Personally, I think it should have been scrapped and made into something useful, like garbage cans

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-08-2022, 02:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOBC5H9LEgo

Here is a good video on some Nigger Till facts everyone ignores, some of which were mentioned by Kagman above. The craziest shit about this, is these niggers kill each other over condiments, burgers, shoes, 1 dollar and even loonier shit every day. Yet, this useless groid from 70 years ago, was wronged so bad! As soon as you niggers stop winging each other over the most senseless shit possible, perhaps I will listen. :lol That’s a lie. I don’t care what is done to this nigger filth as they would never waste a second thought on anyone else besides numero uno.