PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Squeegee niggers kill man

Espantoon
07-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Apparently the guy got into an argument with them, probably because he wouldn't pay their extortion fee, then he got out of the vehicle and tried to attack them with a bat. This was not very smart, as most Baltimore niggers are armed with pawguns. The "squeegee boys" are nigger "youths" who come from their ghettos to the downtown area and extort tourists and business people into paying them to clean their vehicle's front window when stopped at an intersection. They chimpout if you don't pay them. The nigger led city government coddles them, and even calls them entrepreneurs. The former Baltimore police commissioner, Ed Norris, has been saying that someone would be killed as a result of this for years.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/shooting-light-conway-streets-downtown-baltimore/40548856

EverydayNeverStops
07-08-2022, 05:58 PM
That poor man. It's so easy to forget the rules of nigger avoidance.
One day you lose your temper and the nigger gets ya.
Please folks drive away if you can we need you to be around for tomorrow.

Groid_Rage
07-09-2022, 06:56 AM
Niggers ruin everything.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
07-09-2022, 09:07 AM
BPD: Bat-wielding man shot, killed after encounter with squeegee workers in downtown Baltimore Whole lotta coddling going on too. Makes it sound like the squeegee niggers were just carrying out dey honest "work" when a crazy YT tried to lynch them.
What else could be expected from big city libtard media.

IseDaDiva
07-09-2022, 11:16 AM
I was just reading about the "poverty-stricken squeegee "WORKERS" - a.k.a extortionist, criminiggers too lazy to get real jobs even though every small business and restaurant are begging for workers - on Yahoo. Comments are allowed and they are doozies. A few are Libtards, but most are very rayciss.

No, they're not living in poverty!! Their moms have wigs, nails, and are doing good, not working. If you can afford a gun, you can afford something to eat! Stop playing victim!!

Should rename Baltimore Port Au Prince. It's more fitting.

I liked the author's take of "the young men living in poverty", while they can afford a gun and bullets. Or did they just steal the gun?

Celticgirl
07-09-2022, 03:46 PM
One came up to my window when I was at a light. I told him I had no money He said you have that iphone on you what do you mean you have no money. Literally he said that.

haywood
07-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Niggers ruin everything.

Yes they do!! Especially the city of "Ba Mo'!!" As the apes on da' wes si' call it!! In the 70's and 80's when YT's lived on the East side of town they called it "Bal Mer!!" Parts of the city like Fells Point and the Inner Harbor used to be nice but I wouldn't go ANYWHERE NEAR the city now!! Blue cities TRULY suck!!

Ray Cizzums
07-10-2022, 12:33 AM
As I've mentioned before, we used to fuck with the squeegee niggers in NYC, back in the day. We'd stop 100 feet short
of the corner, then wait for them to come boogeying down, and we'd start backing up. They'd sometimes give chase, and we'd
slam it in forward, and blow past them, dropping N-bombs aplenty. Good times :lol
:bugeye

PS: We didn't have to worry about "teens", guns, or politicians saying "How else they gonna get they money"?

tweakstick
07-10-2022, 01:24 AM
We'd stop 100 feet short of the corner, then wait for them to come boogeying down, and we'd start backing up.

Any and every time that I am forced to venture outside the safety of my parish, I always leave at least 3-4 car lengths between myself and the car in front at any stop. I have to constantly explain my reasoning to Mrs. Tweak and any passengers. You MUST give yourself an out in these situations especially when you see a nigger with a cardboard sign at the intersection. I've been known to stop 50-100 feet away from the stop, wait till they approach and as soon as they get past my front bumper, I'll punch it to get away.

Ray Cizzums
07-10-2022, 02:03 PM
Any and every time that I am forced to venture outside the safety of my parish, I always leave at least 3-4 car lengths between myself and the car in front at any stop. I have to constantly explain my reasoning to Mrs. Tweak and any passengers. You MUST give yourself an out in these situations especially when you see a nigger with a cardboard sign at the intersection. I've been known to stop 50-100 feet away from the stop, wait till they approach and as soon as they get past my front bumper, I'll punch it to get away.
Stop signs and traffic lights were always optional, if you found yourself in niggerville at night,
but you'd still need to watch for stoop monkeys and porchies along the street. One of their tactics
was to have a carload of them pull out in front, and one behind. That's where having a shitkicker
work van is key - you show them you're willing to go smash-up-derby on their hooptie, and they want
none of that. One gun would get you out of trouble back then, but now you might be facing multiple
armed spooks, so some Mad Max action driving is still the answer. I've done it, and let the chimps fall
where they may... :lol
:bugeye

Anastasia
07-16-2022, 06:54 PM
If a bunch of white Italian boys tried the squeegee racket they'd be called "mafia extortionists." Niggers do it and somehow they're "po' oppressed bidnizzmaingz just tryin to makes a livin (an sheeit)." Well, there's not much living but there sure is a whole lot of killing.

Also, notice how all the libtard reporters and politicians imply that it's okay for these nigger yoofs to be carrying guns? Where are the typical libtard cries for gun control? Oh, that's right, the libtard woke globalist vermin only want to take guns away from law-abiding races because they know niggers will use THEIR guns for nigs & libs' common goal - to kill White people.