07-04-2022, 09:40 PM
i hate niggers

Unregistered
07-05-2022, 10:27 PM
i hate ALL niggers

Fixed it for you.....

Jim Crow
07-06-2022, 01:31 AM
So do all of us! Register and become a member of this site!

Ignatow
07-06-2022, 02:15 AM
So do all of us! Register and become a member of this site!

Yes, register!
With all the education you'll get here, you will be protecting yourselves and your families.
Here, we say the truth, and this truth will save your lives!

CoonsЯus
07-06-2022, 07:33 AM
Niggers are designed to be hated. They are revolting, disgusting and abhorrent monsters. You are perfectly correct with your empirical observations.

haywood
07-06-2022, 08:06 AM
i hate niggers

Good!! Now join this site and have fun BASHING them!!

Kagman
07-06-2022, 11:50 AM
i hate niggers

You found the right neighborhood, friend... Just sign on up......... A good time had by all with much to learn and much to share

GeneralPat
07-07-2022, 06:59 AM
That is why niggers were created after all because they sure as hell weren't made for loving I can assure you that.

Coondoggle
07-07-2022, 07:08 PM
Columbus Georgia or Ohio? I say either way they’re filthy pavement apes. I am from Columbus, Georgia and haven’t been back in quite some time. The niggers have been bad there for a long time. They used to stay on their side of the tracks when I was a kid though.

Unregistered
07-16-2022, 12:42 AM
Columbus Georgia or Ohio? I say either way they’re filthy pavement apes. I am from Columbus, Georgia and haven’t been back in quite some time. The niggers have been bad there for a long time. They used to stay on their side of the tracks when I was a kid though.

anybody that attempts communication in sow language

Nathan Higgers
07-23-2022, 08:35 PM

I was gonna ask the same thing. Both cities are nigrified. I live in Apelanta and the niggers started coming over into human territory outside the perimeter.

(Also, for the mods: I am trying to register but I haven't gotten a response. The email I am using is nathanhiggers@g**.l* <-- you can erase this line if you approve this post)

Unregistered
08-15-2022, 05:38 PM
niggers are against... everything lol. .. i just hate them and i write nigger every day to piss off one old nigger by my apartment who i dont like because they think they get to have a turn breathing instead of me and even other niggers........
the spics and niggers all use niggerological terms that make it angry so what else am i supposed to try lol....