PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Pastor traps 77 niggers in basement of his niggerchurch: Da 'Rapture' be comin' an' sheeyit!

Whitey Ford
07-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Police rescue 23 children, 54 others camped in Ondo church, nab pastor, aides

https://i.ibb.co/Q6fQZzX/coon2.jpg

The Ondo State Police Command said a total of 77 people were found locked in the basement of a church; Whole Bible Deliverance Church located at Valentino Area of Ondo town, Ondo State.

The police said that the victims comprised 23 kids and 54 others including teenagers and adults, males and females.

It was alleged that the victims were kidnapped and kept in the underground apartment of the church for over six months before they were rescued. The church’s pastor and some other members are currently in the custody of the command while the police had begun investigation into the matter

A source said the parents of the victims who were apprehensive about their children abandoning them for the church reported the matter to the police. Some of them alleged that their children were hypnotised.

“When I left the church, my daughter refused to follow me. I made the mistake of leaving her behind. Before I knew what was going on, my daughter who was in 300 level in the university at the time dropped out and camped in the church waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ. It is because the pastor said that there was nothing again in the world and rapture would come in September this year. They arranged a marriage between my daughter and one of the pastors’ family members. They said nobody should go to work, no school and they must do nothing other than to wait for Christ’s coming in the church.’’

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-23-children-54-others-camped-in-ondo-church-nab-pastor-aides/

IseDaDiva
07-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Leave it to the Niggergerians. They are definitely just like us.

The process of rescuing these ones with the help of police officers, Amotekun, Atariajanaku and a vigilance group, caused pandemonium that the people under lock started beating us.

So much indescribable TNB in one story! Always with the drama, those stupid, thick-skulled, small-brained beasts. :lol