PDA

View Full Version : Everyone hates Kaepernick

Mushmouth
03-18-2017, 08:41 AM
“First, some teams genuinely believe that he can’t play. They think he’s shot. I’d put that number around 20 percent.

“Second, some teams fear the backlash from fans after getting him. They think there might be protests or (President) Trump will tweet about the team. I’d say that number is around 10 percent. Then there’s another 10 percent that has a mix of those feelings.

“Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can’t stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won’t move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. I think some teams also want to use Kaepernick as a cautionary tale to stop other players in the future from doing what he did.”

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/17/colin-kaepernick-update-some-teams-genuinely-hate-him/

AFN_Weasel
03-18-2017, 10:37 AM
Kaepernick, meanwhile, has been both training in New York this offseason and continuing his social activism. Earlier this week he made a video pitch for Turkish Airlines to help Somalia relief efforts.

This is what that nigger wastes its time on. Somalia, really? Nobody gives a shit about Somalia.

SC Anemia
03-28-2017, 04:29 PM
Somalia, really? Nobody gives a shit about Somalia.

Just noticed your new Avatar AFN. I'm still cracking up. :rofl

Boy
03-28-2017, 04:45 PM
I just saw that too.... I'm still laughing so hard I can barely type :lmao

Just noticed your new Avatar AFN. I'm still cracking up. :rofl

AFN_Weasel
03-28-2017, 08:19 PM
LOL, that's my original avatar from CO from 2008!

soundwave
04-01-2017, 12:44 AM
This is what that nigger wastes its time on. Somalia, really? Nobody gives a shit about Somalia.
He is eating out of a cows butthole in Somalia.