PDA

View Full Version : Granny mudshark angry her mixaloid offspring shot to death by her coal black jigaboo jocker

Whitey Ford
07-02-2022, 12:25 AM
This mudshark talks like a nigger and looks like she's had a rough tour of duty, ummmm more like doody. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoF404TNDjo

The NYPD announced Friday that they have arrested a suspect in the horrifying shooting of 20-year-old Azsia Johnson on Manhattan's Upper East Side earlier this week.

Isaac Argro, 22, was arrested Friday evening and has been charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon in connection to Johnson's shooting, which shocked the city.

Johnson was shot in the back of the head and killed as she pushed her 3-month-old baby in a stroller.

Johnson's mother had previously alleged that her daughter's ex-boyfriend was abusive and was stalking her after having the child.

Dumbass mudshark, what did you expect?

Speaking to reporters on Thursday night, Lisa Desort said her daughter feared for her own safety and made multiple domestic violence complaints to police.

"I kept telling them, he's threatening my daughter's life and they didn't believe me and now my daughter is dead," said Desort.

You should be dead, too. Too bad your jigaboo was too lazy too dispatch your race mixing ass!
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/upper-east-side-shooting-mother-says-daughters-ex-boyfriend-threatened-her-before-shooting

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-02-2022, 12:31 AM
“Isaac Argro, 22, was arrested Friday evening and has been charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon in connection to Johnson's shooting, which shocked the city.”

Did this really “shock the city” though? It would have been shocking if the mudshark wasn’t capped by her boo.
Aszia? What a stupid fucking name by the way.

tweakstick
07-02-2022, 02:02 AM
“Isaac Argro, 22, was arrested Friday evening and has been charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon in connection to Johnson's shooting, which shocked the city.”

Did this really “shock the city” though? It would have been shocking if the mudshark wasn’t capped by her boo.

Did they say how the baby Ann'ardikka be doin?

DavidAllenNiggertoe
07-02-2022, 03:03 AM

That bitch looks and talks like she's been monkey handled time and again. Everyone knows bucks likes ta "smakk dat bitch up! "
Sounds like missing teeth and/or the slur of brain trauma. Her intelligence must have been severely compromised by the time she squeezed out that mixisprog to name it that.

She's the poster girl for why a white woman should never get into the "mud game".... jayzuz h. keeerist !!

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-02-2022, 07:00 AM
Was dat da gransprogs name n sheeeit? Oh Jeebus takes da wheel!

Groid_Rage
07-02-2022, 08:02 AM
Yeah mudsharks are the worst of the worst. I noticed since I was a yute that if you want to find terrible whites look at who's hanging around the nogs. :mudshark1

haywood
07-02-2022, 08:38 AM

Nigger eric adams is doing a SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT job of fighting crime in new yawk shitty. But who cares, the nigger eats a plant-based, vegan diet!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
07-02-2022, 09:17 AM

Doze is sum edumucated niggras homey... dey be namin' dey sproglets afta continents an sheeeeeeeeeee... it :lol

Granny said afta diz ova..she gon get Ben Crump and get paid.. then she gonna go finds her uh Aboriginally nigger in Asstraliuh !

Kagman
07-02-2022, 02:22 PM
It took a while... BUT TOLL PAID............

jenkemfactory
07-03-2022, 04:02 AM
Issac Negro?

Jim Crow
07-03-2022, 07:33 AM
Grandma looks and acts like its seen more nigger dicks than the mens room at the Apollo theater in Harlem NY! Niggers are very disgusting beasts. Mudsharks are even more disgusting.And better off daid!