PDA

View Full Version : Cuffed jigaboo breaks neck in police vehicle, paralyzed

jenkemfactory
06-29-2022, 07:00 AM
Stupid jigaboo breaks it's neck while pawcuffed inside police vehicle. It ended up in the hospital apparently paralyzed.

( very funny video included )

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10962533/Horrifying-moment-handcuffed-suspect-breaks-NECK-police-van.html

Lotto time.

Jim Crow
06-29-2022, 07:30 AM
Yeah! Wonderful video! The only good Nigger is a dead one! But I’ll settle for paralyzed! New Haven niggers are some of the worst! They gave me problems for the first 25 years of my life till I moved to Florida!

jenkemfactory
06-29-2022, 08:47 AM
Glad I'm not in Nig Haven.

tweakstick
06-29-2022, 09:07 AM
I give it one week before the riots start. This nigger has already Crumped up and the taxpayers are about to suffer severely from every angle.

While I have no pity for this nigger, I must say that this is piss poor training to not have strapped that nigger into it's seat in the first place, then to double down by ignoring the possibility that it might actually have had injuries that were only made worse by their actions. In today's post Floyd era, this showed a complete lack of prudence and has now bankrupted them. They will all be charged with maiming for starters. The list will likely be long. Look for maximum media coverage leading up to the November election cycle.

IseDaDiva
06-29-2022, 11:15 AM
Attorney Ben Crump, who represented the families of George Floyd, Breanna Taylor, and Trayvon Martin, is a part of Cox's legal team

Here we go again. If this was a YT criminal, the story would get a paragraph at the bottom of page 21.

animal mother
06-29-2022, 12:31 PM
I give it one week before the riots start. This nigger has already Crumped up and the taxpayers are about to suffer severely from every angle.

While I have no pity for this nigger, I must say that this is piss poor training to not have strapped that nigger into it's seat in the first place, then to double down by ignoring the possibility that it might actually have had injuries that were only made worse by their actions. In today's post Floyd era, this showed a complete lack of prudence and has now bankrupted them. They will all be charged with maiming for starters. The list will likely be long. Look for maximum media coverage leading up to the November election cycle.

Absolutely, the incompetence of these officers in undeniable. This will surely cost the city and it’s taxpayers millions and will net Crump a few new nice shiny Mercedes hoopties as well. A wheelchair bound nigger will still cause mayhem but it’s getaway just be slower.

Ray Cizzums
06-29-2022, 12:46 PM
Absolutely, the incompetence of these officers in undeniable. This will surely cost the city and it’s taxpayers millions and will net Crump a few new nice shiny Mercedes hoopties as well. A wheelchair bound nigger will still cause mayhem but it’s getaway just be slower.
That jig pulled a Freddy Gray - the Baltimore heroin dealer who batwinged himself in the paddywagon.
That triggered the riots that officially sent the city on a one way trip to Niggerville...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
06-29-2022, 02:28 PM
Only good part is that this nigger has been rendered unfit to commit any more crimes.

Cops must know by now that when doing nigger wrangling they MUST handle them with kids gloves, show no disrespeck, and wrap them in cotton wool to transport them to NU.

Cops - youi can do whatever you like to YT and no one will make a peep, but not niggers! They're on the endangered species list.

Anastasia
07-16-2022, 04:53 PM
That must have been a SHHHEEEEEIIIITTTT moment right out of a Tyrone cartoon.

Celticgirl
07-16-2022, 05:44 PM
I guess I can say this. One of my ex husband's ancestors founded or helped found New Haven. We're talking 1600's Puritans. His family is long gone from there. It seems like, like every other small, large and medium sized city it has gone to hell. Thanks liberals.

Chimpwhipper
07-17-2022, 09:12 AM
Too bad Shitarius only paralyzed himself, now someone will have to take care of him for the rest of his life.....or not.